[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
eden2888 wrote:
"
eden2888 wrote:
hi guys, this vaal on the shield worth using over the life implict?

? anyone?

Yes it is, this would make you take slightly less physical damage but its better off traded to someone who is not a jugg. You have decent physical mitigation as it is.

Burnt the atlas up to uber elder and the last thing I had to worry about was physical damage
Just did Uber Elder with this build. First set failed and on 2nd set on last portal killed it. Way slower than Elementalhit last season, but doable. Flask setup which I got is poor, been just lazy to upgrade, also my jewels sucks. Lvl 93.

Will try to upgrade my gear and try uber elder again at somepoint with this build. Loving its tankiness!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Last edited by Chalyps on Dec 20, 2018, 7:21:41 PM
EXCELLENT BUILD!

just one thing, i think my dps is really low on endgame fights, aka shaper-red elder (didnt try uber) and guardians.. it takes forever to kill that mobs, and im dying just because i dont have enough dps (for example in the elder fight, last phase is REALLY SLOW TO KILL and it spawns a lot of things if you dont kill him, so insta rip.

what should i upgrade to improve my dps? seriously thinking of changing to dual-sword atm.

thanks!
PD: my profile is public, fueguito_locl the character's name

only need Xopoh's amulet...

build is super strong... life leech insane... facetanking too... but there are few bosses that literally one shoted me... don't now why...

but overall great build!
Hey guys, I am kind of new with this build and I need some help. I am just Lvl 79, and I am lacking Int and Dext points. But I did follow and bought the items that closer was to the guide recommended items. Looking forward who can help me to improve my character, I set my profile to public. Thank you.
Last edited by asdf2y on Dec 20, 2018, 9:17:27 PM
"
asdf2y wrote:
Hey guys, I am kind of new with this build and I need some help. I am just Lvl 79, and I am lacking Int and Dext points. But I did follow and bought the items that closer was to the guide recommended items. Looking forward who can help me to improve my character, I set my profile to public. Thank you.

Nvm, I didn't see the precision node that we have to take in the passive tree. Which amulet should I get? since my Resistances are capped and I don't think a rest amulet will be a good idea. Don't have the currency for the
Xoph's Blood Amber Amulet :(.
Last edited by asdf2y on Dec 20, 2018, 9:20:47 PM
"
Nvm, I didn't see the precision node that we have to take in the passive tree. Which amulet should I get? since my Resistances are capped and I don't think a rest amulet will be a good idea. Don't have the currency for the

Don't know if it's the right thing to do but I just threw a few scorched fossil at an elder amulet.

Only costs a few chaos, good enough for me for now.
Hey guys!

Cool build, liking it so far (Although I truly expected to be unkillable and it's not really the case, still kinda low level though)

One thing, I don't really understand how to do elemental reflect maps.
I tried running with some random helm I had in my stash with just the 3 gems (multi, MS and Ancestral) but I still die.

I was still resist capped and didn't lose much life.

Any tips?

Thanks!
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"

Don't know if it's the right thing to do but I just threw a few scorched fossil at an elder amulet.

Only costs a few chaos, good enough for me for now.

wow, that is a pretty sick damage amulet, can you tell me how? it that an ilvl 85 elder amulet? did you just single Scorched Fossil it ?
"
Samodin wrote:
Hey guys!

Cool build, liking it so far (Although I truly expected to be unkillable and it's not really the case, still kinda low level though)

One thing, I don't really understand how to do elemental reflect maps.
I tried running with some random helm I had in my stash with just the 3 gems (multi, MS and Ancestral) but I still die.

I was still resist capped and didn't lose much life.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Just reroll ele reflect maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info