[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I am huge fan of the build, my setp is slightly different because i dont have sick helmet like your but still mine has +3 proj legacy enchant. Currently playing the build on standard. It rapes everything but it needs some investment in order to min max it. Elder helmet with legacy enchant is not easy to buy.
Will you update build to 3.8?
I mean the POB :) becouse i think rest didnt change ;)

Or maybe there are not any changes?
I've read the 3.8 patch release notes, and so far, I think the only altered aspects of this build are the mana leech and multistrike modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
"
elbowndg wrote:

no changes, a tiny buff to ancestral call.

"
LedSeb wrote:
I've read the 3.8 patch release notes, and so far, I think the only altered aspects of this build are the mana leech and multistrike modifications. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

no changes to mana leech regarding this build.
all mana leech changes are for casters as they no longer able to leech mana with spells.
Thabks for fast answer then ;)
So couting hours and see you in game.
What i can change to use this build in delve? maybe to get 100% chance to ignite for destroy mobs?
"
elbowndg wrote:

I'm using this build in Blight HC
I haven't played for a few months. Now I started a new character and decided to roll this build again (worked GREAT the last time) but I noticed that molten strike is so much slower, at least on low levels. Is it still as good on endgame levels?
Hiya were there any changes to the final skill tree? Also any recommendations for the final 3 points if i took this to 100? Playing in standard so would save doing a whole tree reset if it's still the same. Also thanks for this great build, i'm new player on ps4 and even with some dodgy lag this build has kept me alive!
"
Jb6BigDog wrote:
Hiya were there any changes to the final skill tree? Also any recommendations for the final 3 points if i took this to 100? Playing in standard so would save doing a whole tree reset if it's still the same. Also thanks for this great build, i'm new player on ps4 and even with some dodgy lag this build has kept me alive!

there is a new POB.
you can take 2 more endurance charges and lose one of the 5% life nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info