[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
dsata wrote:
Going to play HC on this build and been collecting gear all season... I got a sick rare high armor shield with +1 all max res and T1 life... Got +1 max res Kaoms... got +1 max res Xoph's Blood. I also got a sick rare ring with Poachers Mark and T1 life with 30 % more projectile damage. That said, I want to know if the POB provided by you is better to follow than your current build on your character selection or is it the same thing?

Lastly, I want to know what watchers eye to get - i have two options right now with significant price difference and which is you think will feel better?

25EX
Gain 18% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

5EX
1.3% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
Gain 16% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

my character is kinda min\maxed so follow it at your own risk.
i dont get any leech from the tree which requires a specific watchers eye mod.

if you want to mix things around, go for it, but i cant help you with the build if its not actually following my guide.

also, i cant make decisions for you.
GL
I’m level 90 Jug and following this to a T. I think.. so far I’ve downed Uber Elder and everything leading up to that fight. Uber Elder was tough. Dps felt lacking but I got him on the last portal. I’m wondering how I can get the dps up. The only thing I’m missing is the enchant. I’ve even swapped the shield for the beltimber blade for more dps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by BeaverGrowl on Jul 25, 2019, 12:51:15 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
dsata wrote:
Going to play HC on this build and been collecting gear all season... I got a sick rare high armor shield with +1 all max res and T1 life... Got +1 max res Kaoms... got +1 max res Xoph's Blood. I also got a sick rare ring with Poachers Mark and T1 life with 30 % more projectile damage. That said, I want to know if the POB provided by you is better to follow than your current build on your character selection or is it the same thing?

Lastly, I want to know what watchers eye to get - i have two options right now with significant price difference and which is you think will feel better?

25EX
Gain 18% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

5EX
1.3% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
Gain 16% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

my character is kinda min\maxed so follow it at your own risk.
i dont get any leech from the tree which requires a specific watchers eye mod.

if you want to mix things around, go for it, but i cant help you with the build if its not actually following my guide.

also, i cant make decisions for you.
GL

If I get the leech WE with fire damage leeched as life will that be enough? Or do I need pure leech with vitality?
how important the life on hit mod on the ring is?
if I skip it what would be the cost?
"
wankboi wrote:

Death... it’s your main source of life sustain during bossing and legion rares. You could use Thief’s Torment ring but resist get tough to balance with it. It’s doable though.
Last edited by BeaverGrowl on Jul 27, 2019, 1:11:36 PM
"
wankboi wrote:

Don't even think about it. I played without it for too long and when i got it my survivability improved massively.
Last edited by Peyre on Jul 31, 2019, 1:11:08 PM
Question is taking out Herald of Ash for Vitality with only

59% fire damage for Anger
20% increased life regen for Vitality
+corrupted to avoid Curse of Silence

good?

Also should I increase the quality of Anger?

thanks.

Also 7% more attack speed or 18 - 30 more physical damage?
Last edited by AkasahIhasakA on Aug 2, 2019, 2:03:36 PM
Hello guys,

The build is pretty solid but I'm wondering why my damage is so low. If anyone can check it I would appreciate it a lot.

Here's the link: https://pastebin.com/8cYRBn22
Last edited by krezah1 on Aug 13, 2019, 12:13:54 PM
Maybe u should use the flask combo dying sun and wise oak, fire pen + 2 balls is opop

ps i`ve been playing this one having a lot of fun, never got to t15 maps but it seems easy with this. only problems are the bosses, cant face tank them yet, dont have both rings with lgoh
Last edited by MKU_Nirvana on Aug 24, 2019, 2:14:19 PM
delete
Last edited by furiousgeorge41 on Aug 28, 2019, 2:06:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info