[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
elvorfindra wrote:
"
Yatori90 wrote:
Well.. I'm 89, and dont know I'm doing something wrong or what, however I see that chaos resistance is pretty useful. I'm getting hard asskicking for eg. in high lvl incursions by vaal-guns monsters. One bigger group of them and my 8k hp is gone in 1-2 sec though whole life regen :P so if it's possible, I think it's good to get at least above 0 chaos resist.

BTW, it's better now run berserker with this build? I'm playing as a jugg now

If I'm not wrong, I think you should get +life gained on hit on your rings to boost your life recovery. Chaos resistance doesn't matter at that point.

And I've got them, with 20 lgoh, but thats no matter when a big bunch of ranged chaos-dmg-shooters takes my whole life down with almost one hit wave xD specially in bridged-like areas, when using moving skills is hard
@hybridboy
I just wanted to thank you for this build :) I am a casual player with not a lot of time due to real life, but I really wanted to try hardcore. I had troubles finding something sustainable and/or at least a bit fun to play, so I gave your build a try. It turned out to be a very good decision :) Your build is very well described, with ALL the information one might need, and anyone can tweak it a bit if he/she needs to (I have added one more layer of protection - Riposte + Reckoning + LGOH, which is nice and useless :) if you fear for your life in HC :) ). Also, it is not absurdly expensive. Anyone playing casually can farm some exalts via chaos recipes and trading and the prices are not so steep (it is a bit more difficult on HC - Kaom is 7 ex right now :D but it is nice to have a goal and move towards it)...
Anyway - thanks a lot!
I'm having a bit of trouble with this build, general mapping aint too bad if i swap Multisrike with Ancestral Call (then the otherway around for bossing)... Going against any spell casting based monster i just get rekt.

I'm also using a Watcher's Eye (1.4% Fire damage Leeched as life while affected by Anger)

The belt, gloves, boots and non-elder ring are only temp for now.

EDIT: Actually ignore that, i got 2 extra levels and somehow able to clear T15 maps where as i was struggling on T4's previously.

For the helm enchant should i go +70 max life or keep it as is?
Gear
Spoiler

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/AiaDHnWu
Last edited by Londeh on Jul 17, 2019, 9:13:48 AM
Hi Hybrid,

Great guide! Currently leveling up and it feels super smooth.

One question.
Is the new Molten shell better than Immortal Call now after the recent patch?

I thought since we will have quite high armour it might out do the old IC.

what do you think?

appreciate you response and awesome guide.

Br,
Uructus
I am using IC and feelin fine..
Any ideas on completing Hall of Grandmasters?
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Any ideas on completing Hall of Grandmasters?

balefire on weapon swap with support gems in the mace itself.

when you get to those super regen\recovery builds just weapon swap and use scorching ray.
why you aren't using point blank in the skill tree?
"
wankboi wrote:
why you aren't using point blank in the skill tree?

Going to play HC on this build and been collecting gear all season... I got a sick rare high armor shield with +1 all max res and T1 life... Got +1 max res Kaoms... got +1 max res Xoph's Blood. I also got a sick rare ring with Poachers Mark and T1 life with 30 % more projectile damage. That said, I want to know if the POB provided by you is better to follow than your current build on your character selection or is it the same thing?

Lastly, I want to know what watchers eye to get - i have two options right now with significant price difference and which is you think will feel better?

25EX
Gain 18% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

5EX
1.3% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger
Gain 16% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Last edited by dsata on Jul 24, 2019, 7:36:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info