[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

i'm running vitality, now i have to chose between HoA or Anger, what i have to prefer for best damage output?
"
HybridBoy wrote:

i bought the Samite helm, the other one i crafted myself.

i just chaos spammed to get both elder mods (immolate and conc effect).

crafting a GG helmet with elder mods AND the 30% essence mod is much harder and expensive.

i would probably start with getting the enchant on it with fossils.
then you need to spam essences until you get immolate mod and from there you start to meta craft it.

there might be better ways to do it, so do some research.
GL

just wondering when you mention chaos spam, any clue how many chaos we are talking there in average?
"
Romanelli wrote:
"
Towynn wrote:
Heyhey,

thanks for this great Build!

But i have a question. Im to stupid for Incursions i think. I dont get it in time actually. What i do wrong? I cant kill the "Boss" in the time limit.

I hope anyone can help me :)

Have a nice afternoon!

I had the same problem, added attack speed by switching 2 juwel slots to full attack speed. You can get some with 18AS quite cheap (10-15 chaos one).

Ah nice, thanks for your answer. I test it and i hope i can play it now :)
"
puppapuppa11 wrote:
i'm running vitality, now i have to chose between HoA or Anger, what i have to prefer for best damage output?

Anger
"
Cloudwatcher wrote:
I hope this hasn't been asked before. Why no Blood Magic in the passive skill tree?
Removes all mana problems, lets you use Culling Strike on Whirling Blades and gives us 40% increased Max HP. Is it so much weaker because of the life cost?

Simple question! 2 auras will reserve about 30% of your life pool even with Mortal Conviction!
"
Cloudwatcher wrote:
I hope this hasn't been asked before. Why no Blood Magic in the passive skill tree?
Removes all mana problems, lets you use Culling Strike on Whirling Blades and gives us 40% increased Max HP. Is it so much weaker because of the life cost?

"
Necruk wrote:
^
|
This i thaught exactly the same 2Hours ago :D

there are no mana problems 0_o
if anything, this build can do no regen\leech\hexaproof maps easily.
cuz we dont rely on those things.

if you need culling strike, you are not doing enough damage, which this builds doesnt lack.

40% increased life is nice, but you cant use auras.
anger+HoA is 30-35% MORE damage, why would you give up on that?

all you need is one mod with +2 MGOH on one of your jewels and you are set.

"
E_Zann wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

i bought the Samite helm, the other one i crafted myself.

i just chaos spammed to get both elder mods (immolate and conc effect).

crafting a GG helmet with elder mods AND the 30% essence mod is much harder and expensive.

i would probably start with getting the enchant on it with fossils.
then you need to spam essences until you get immolate mod and from there you start to meta craft it.

there might be better ways to do it, so do some research.
GL

just wondering when you mention chaos spam, any clue how many chaos we are talking there in average?

idk about average, but i think i used ~300 chaos and i got it twice.
the first time i hit both mods i got useless prefixes and suffixes so i rerolled.

but you could easily spend multiple exalts before you see both mods on yours.
its a gamble basically.

if you are not going for the GG helmet crafting, just buy one.

i will say it again, you DONT need the 7L nor the enchant, i just wanted to min\max and i had the money.
"
HybridBoy wrote:

Well, did you check the prices recently? ;) cheapest one online atm is 55ex.

(I guess you meant with the enchantment).

So it might be cheaper to buy one without the elder mods and chaos spam, in case i really want the enchant. Just have to decide how much I am willing to spend on the elder helmet with enchant but wrong mods...

And I get that the enchantment is not necessary, I am happy with my character as it is, but am still thinking about getting it, but not for 50ex...
Last edited by E_Zann on Apr 8, 2019, 3:36:06 PM
"
E_Zann wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

Well, did you check the prices recently? ;) cheapest one online atm is 55ex.

(I guess you meant with the enchantment).

So it might be cheaper to buy one without the elder mods and chaos spam, in case i really want the enchant. Just have to decide how much I am willing to spend on the elder helmet with enchant but wrong mods...

And I get that the enchantment is not necessary, I am happy with my character as it is, but am still thinking about getting it, but not for 50ex...

well, when i wrote the build 2 elder mods helmet was like 5c, no one used it.

i bought 2 elder mods with the +3 enchant for 5ex, i just rerolled it twice.
2 elder mods with the 30% (7L) was cheap at that time for like 10-15ex.

when a build is popular, prices gets nuts.
we are almost at 1.3 mil views 0_0

for my WO i got these

at 1ex each, now those items are very expensive.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Apr 8, 2019, 3:58:17 PM
yeah... now it seems with some luck you could get the +2 enchant without the elder mods (but on an elder helmet) for 10-15 ex maybe... wondering if I should do that and chaos spam. still quite expensive overall then.

Or use a few weeks of my summer vacation to run uber lab. I bet my wife would understand once I explained her the importance of two more projectiles.
Last edited by E_Zann on Apr 8, 2019, 4:00:29 PM
"
E_Zann wrote:
yeah... now it seems with some luck you could get the +2 enchant without the elder mods (but on an elder helmet) for 10-15 ex maybe... wondering if I should do that and chaos spam. still quite expensive overall then.

Or use a few weeks of my summer vacation to run uber lab. I bet my wife would understand once I explained her the importance of two more projectiles.

XD

i hate lab, its a gamble too.
but instead of investing money, you invest time.

some people get it pretty fast after like 50 tries, others arent so lucky.
i remember a guy at 3.4 (i think) that tried to get the enchant, he ran like 2500 labs and STILL didnt get it.

i kept investing cuz its my own build and i had a goal to facetank anything i could, and when i couldnt, i kept sitting in front of POB figuring out ways to be more tanky.
then i just has to dump currency.

my goal is complete tho, i can even facetank the shaper's balls, all 3 of them :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info