[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Mustache22 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
what about molten strike enchant on helmet ? Immolate, Conc, enchanted helms on synth. league are too expensive. 30ex +

Its normal price ? :O

That is for very endgame, until you are rich you have to choose either a helm with the enchant and use a six link armor or the elder helm and use kaom's armor

You have many options, you can go for a 6L armor with a regular 2 enchant helmet, go for a conc effect + immolate helmet with only 1 proj (which is much more cheaper) or you can just use a regular conc + immolate helmet without enchant till you can afford any of the other options.
In my case I used a belly, then switched to a 1 enchant + conc imm, and then bought a 2 enchant elder helmet and crafted it.
"
chaossbart wrote:
"
Mustache22 wrote:
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
what about molten strike enchant on helmet ? Immolate, Conc, enchanted helms on synth. league are too expensive. 30ex +

Its normal price ? :O

That is for very endgame, until you are rich you have to choose either a helm with the enchant and use a six link armor or the elder helm and use kaom's armor

You have many options, you can go for a 6L armor with a regular 2 enchant helmet, go for a conc effect + immolate helmet with only 1 proj (which is much more cheaper) or you can just use a regular conc + immolate helmet without enchant till you can afford any of the other options.
In my case I used a belly, then switched to a 1 enchant + conc imm, and then bought a 2 enchant elder helmet and crafted it.

What crafting method did you use fossils or essences? to get the elemental pen
Last edited by diggydank on Apr 8, 2019, 1:46:03 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

well i have a legacy pair

so im still using them.

for dps, they are still probably the best, even with one abyss socket.

but if i had to start a new one, i would probably craft myself a nice pair with high attack speed, life and a dmg mod\s.
but thats only cuz i have an AS addiction :)

I switched 2 jewels now for 39% more attack speed, works great :)

Also got my Lioneye's Remorse with +2AOE corruption and a Vitality Watcher's eye similar to your's but with fire pen instead of fire dmg. Feels way more tanky now.
Last edited by Romanelli on Apr 8, 2019, 8:48:50 AM
First off, great build, liking it so much so far, and still much room to improve my gear/gems, etc

But, I'm currently struggling with my res (and dex) requirements.
As they nerfed tombfist, and I can't afford the 2S atm, I was looking out for some regular pair of gloves.

Aside from my requirements (life, res and dex) and attack speed, what are the best mods I should look out for? I don't know which one of the following mods have impact on the MS balls

* LGOH
* Projectile Damage
* Added fire dmg to attacks (worth it?) / flat add fire dmg ?
* Phys converted to fire?
Heyhey,

thanks for this great Build!

But i have a question. Im to stupid for Incursions i think. I dont get it in time actually. What i do wrong? I cant kill the "Boss" in the time limit.

I hope anyone can help me :)

Have a nice afternoon!
"
Towynn wrote:
Heyhey,

thanks for this great Build!

But i have a question. Im to stupid for Incursions i think. I dont get it in time actually. What i do wrong? I cant kill the "Boss" in the time limit.

I hope anyone can help me :)

Have a nice afternoon!

I had the same problem, added attack speed by switching 2 juwel slots to full attack speed. You can get some with 18AS quite cheap (10-15 chaos one).
Playing this build and I am having a blast. Thank you for making this amazing build ^^
Hey Guys,
I just found the Inspired Learning Unique Jewel but I don't know what to do. Should I sell it to come closer towards completing the build or keep it and use it the improve clearing speed?

Here is my current character

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ffty/characters

I am currently running T5 Maps without Problems and am sitting on 1 exalt and 260 c, I dont want to upgrade the build while I am able to run my maps without problems. What do you guys think?
I hope this hasn't been asked before. Why no Blood Magic in the passive skill tree?
Removes all mana problems, lets you use Culling Strike on Whirling Blades and gives us 40% increased Max HP. Is it so much weaker because of the life cost?
^
|
This i thaught exactly the same 2Hours ago :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info