[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
PaddyGX wrote:
Hey, i have all the items from the build but i think i do less dmg then i should and i am often one hit. What do you think can i improve in my build ?

For high maps you need at least 7k life with 50-60% phys reduction, all res capped and fortify if you can.

I use this:

But you can link it on your leap slam for example.

That's about preventing one shots, then, you should have good survavility, you can get that with Life regen (nodes and flasks) + Leech (Watcher's eye) + Life gained on hit (rings + poacher's mark on hit)
"
ThunderHAM wrote:
Very fun and easy build! Thanks for sharing this build.

I don't have a two socket Tombfist, do you have any suggestions for the 3rd socket? I have Blood Rage + Portal + Vaal Haste and that seems to work well.

maybe self cast wave of conviction.
Finally advancing again in the acts
Spent some time leveling and getting a better weapon and that seems to do the trick

Was able to face tank Innocent and Izaro. Quite impressive

Only issue is figuring out when it's not a good idea to face tank

Played this build again this league. Such a great all-rounder, that can do everything and rarely dies. Also scales pretty nicely as you min/max it. I find this build is the best for easy mode UE killing without deaths.

Clear speed is even half-decent with leap slam once you really juice the build the up. Not a super saiyan speeder, but it's passable.
"
sourtimer wrote:
Played this build again this league. Such a great all-rounder, that can do everything and rarely dies. Also scales pretty nicely as you min/max it. I find this build is the best for easy mode UE killing without deaths.

Clear speed is even half-decent with leap slam once you really juice the build the up. Not a super saiyan speeder, but it's passable.

ty:)

and yea, MS is basically a single target melee skill, there is a limit to what you can do with it to make it mapping friendly.
"
HybridBoy wrote:

that shield doesnt really make sense with this build.
-1 to max end.charges? thats not good.
the onslaught mod is kinda useless since we use a silver flask.
its also lacks the flat life of the remorse shield.

as for the gloves, i much prefer attack speed over any other dmg mod.
but they work too i guess.

Hey Hybrid, thanks for answering

You are right about that shield, it was a lazy approch to get onslaught most of the time.

The gloves, well it's one suffix, you can still get some with attack speed or craft it.
Wondering if you still use tombfist since they got nerved?
They are probably still pretty good if you have the right juwels.
"
Romanelli wrote:
"
HybridBoy wrote:

that shield doesnt really make sense with this build.
-1 to max end.charges? thats not good.
the onslaught mod is kinda useless since we use a silver flask.
its also lacks the flat life of the remorse shield.

as for the gloves, i much prefer attack speed over any other dmg mod.
but they work too i guess.

Hey Hybrid, thanks for answering

You are right about that shield, it was a lazy approch to get onslaught most of the time.

The gloves, well it's one suffix, you can still get some with attack speed or craft it.
Wondering if you still use tombfist since they got nerved?
They are probably still pretty good if you have the right juwels.

well i have a legacy pair

so im still using them.

for dps, they are still probably the best, even with one abyss socket.

but if i had to start a new one, i would probably craft myself a nice pair with high attack speed, life and a dmg mod\s.
but thats only cuz i have an AS addiction :)
Hi,
what about molten strike enchant on helmet ? Immolate, Conc, enchanted helms on synth. league are too expensive. 30ex +

Its normal price ? :O
Hi,
what about molten strike enchant on helmet ? Immolate, Conc, enchanted helms on synth. league are too expensive. 30ex +

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,

That is for very endgame, until you are rich you have to choose either a helm with the enchant and use a six link armor or the elder helm and use kaom's armor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info