[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Zynkh wrote:
I'll give it a try later but awesome guide! Reaaally fun to play.

Do you think I should update something else besides helmet and boots I guess.

your helmet is actually fine.
sure, it has lvl 16 skills and the +2 enchant instead of the +3 but its ok really.

boots need more life and a useful enchant, if you can get movement speed on those too it would be a nice bonus.
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
Hey there!

I just did T16 Eradicator and I tried face tanking him but he just annihilated me 5 times in a row before I just decided to dodge his mechanics. When he does his up in the air swirly thing I take so much damage I can't even heal. I feel like I should be able to life on hit or leech through the pain. Or maybe the boss is partially invincible during his attack phase?

The reason you died is because he apply shock on you and you take much more damage that you can't sustain. Make Sulphur flask with shock immunity mod for him and you can tank his swirly crap.

ps
also sell that Watcher's eye with double Anger cause phys to fire conversion does nothing for you if you have Xoph's already.
Just get a single Anger or double with gain extra fire/fire pen mod.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 27, 2018, 9:14:24 PM
"
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
Hey there!

I just did T16 Eradicator and I tried face tanking him but he just annihilated me 5 times in a row before I just decided to dodge his mechanics. When he does his up in the air swirly thing I take so much damage I can't even heal. I feel like I should be able to life on hit or leech through the pain. Or maybe the boss is partially invincible during his attack phase?

The reason you died is because he apply shock on you and you take much more damage that you can't sustain. Make Sulphur flask with shock immunity mod for him and you can tank his swirly crap.

ps
also sell that Watcher's eye with double Anger cause phys to fire conversion does nothing for you if you have Xoph's already.
Just get a single Anger or double with gain extra fire/fire pen mod.

idk, i tanked it easily and my gear is probably at the same level as his more or less.

btw, he has the phyz as extra fire mod ^^
I think its about the amount of shock you get from Eradicator. Probably its different depending on positioning and how much light. dmg you soak up.
Since I have shock immune flask i can tank him every time. Before happened that i die sometimes. I play dual wield btw.
Phoenix is the real pain in the ass with bad mods. Happened to me that i lost all 6 portals cause i was just getting melted when he was on low life.

He wrote phys TO fire dmg... If he has the right one, rock on! :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 28, 2018, 6:55:05 AM
Also one very important thing that i noticed!

Higher latency, lag spikes and frame skipping can drastically impact your tanking cause game will just skip some balls that hit the enemy and you will get much less life on hit return!
"
Also one very important thing that i noticed!

Higher latency, lag spikes and frame skipping can drastically impact your tanking cause game will just skip some balls that hit the enemy and you will get much less life on hit return!

i never noticed that.
maybe because i use lockstep instead of predictive.
also my fps is never a problem :)

but i did noticed that with high enough attack speed (if i switch to dual wielding for example) i get tons of rubber banding when dashing around with whirling blades.

I play on potato(4gm of ram) from 2011 and decent (for me at least) 1050 nvidia that's why im saying.
Cause depending on latency and fps at some moment i can easily tank Shaper's beam without loosing life at all and at other moments he is bringing me down slowly.
Also in Uber Elder fight, which is laggy by itself, amount of lag greatly impacts life on hit cause some balls are not accounted. Noticed it cause i've done about 50 ue fights in last week or so on different servers, and when the latency is high i die few times cause i expect to regen as usual but Elder kills me with double ice spear.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 29, 2018, 7:13:59 AM
"
I play on potato(4gm of ram) from 2011 and decent (for me at least) 1050 nvidia that's why im saying.
Cause depending on latency and fps at some moment i can easily tank Shaper's beam without loosing life at all and at other moments he is bringing me down slowly.
Also in Uber Elder fight, which is laggy by itself, amount of lag greatly impacts life on hit cause some balls are not accounted. Noticed it cause i've done about 50 ue fights in last week or so on different servers, and when the latency is high i die few times cause i expect to regen as usual but Elder kills me with double ice spear.

feelsbad :(

What an amazing BD,bro!But I have a question here,did U just buy the helmet from the market or make it by yourself? I want to have a try to make it with fossils and essences,could it be possible? Could you offer any guide or help?Thx.
"
ilovezlw wrote:
What an amazing BD,bro!But I have a question here,did U just buy the helmet from the market or make it by yourself? I want to have a try to make it with fossils and essences,could it be possible? Could you offer any guide or help?Thx.

Immolate is easy with scorched fossil.

But getting both immolation and concentrated effect is a little bit hard i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info