[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
ilovezlw wrote:
What an amazing BD,bro!But I have a question here,did U just buy the helmet from the market or make it by yourself? I want to have a try to make it with fossils and essences,could it be possible? Could you offer any guide or help?Thx.

i bought the Samite helm, the other one i crafted myself.

i just chaos spammed to get both elder mods (immolate and conc effect).

crafting a GG helmet with elder mods AND the 30% essence mod is much harder and expensive.

i would probably start with getting the enchant on it with fossils.
then you need to spam essences until you get immolate mod and from there you start to meta craft it.

there might be better ways to do it, so do some research.
GL
Thanks for the build!
I've started Delve with Ele hit ranger, but I wanted something more stable, tanky. This turned out to be very good decision as this jugg has become my best character ever. Capped resistances, 9.1k life at lvl 92, and still a lot of room for improvement. Getting ready for my first Shaper fight ;)

would burning damage work on the helm instead of immolate?
"
BeauKnows wrote:
would burning damage work on the helm instead of immolate?

No.
Immolate adds flat fire damage against burning enemies, which we really want.
Burning damage gem only boost the damage over time, which is really weak.
Question: Would it be possible to use my chest with lvl 4 empower below instead of kaom's heart? If yes, is there any helm you would recommend instead? Many thanks for the guide! It has been great thus far!

P.S. You may know this already but in this setup, molten strike would be level 25, potentially lvl 26 if i get a base lvl 21 molten strike gem

I started this build and i am at 81 lvl doing t15 maps deathless, melting bosses. So ice build, still missing some lvls for life (atm 8k). But its insane.
How i can improve my dmg?

Using 2x +2mana jewels with life/dmg
Using watchers eye double anger (life leech and fire dmg).
"
Quackmandan wrote:
Question: Would it be possible to use my chest with lvl 4 empower below instead of kaom's heart? If yes, is there any helm you would recommend instead? Many thanks for the guide! It has been great thus far!

P.S. You may know this already but in this setup, molten strike would be level 25, potentially lvl 26 if i get a base lvl 21 molten strike gem

Empower is a really tiny damage boost here, we are not talking elemental hit setup.
to use empower you will need to give up on other gems that give much higher damage.
also you will lose tons of life.
kaoms have the increased fire damage mod that is much more significant than +levels to gem.

"
ILYILY wrote:
I started this build and i am at 81 lvl doing t15 maps deathless, melting bosses. So ice build, still missing some lvls for life (atm 8k). But its insane.

go over the gear section again, i gave an upgrade option on every gear piece.
the biggest dps boost is the helmet, immolate+conc effect+30% more damage with +3 ms enchant is crazy damage.
Thx for the build and the guide. finaly i got a "cheap" (not really) helmet and its real fun ;)

i'am 95 with 9.2k life - working on better jewels, gem corruptions and the right boot echant now (fire dam, attackspeed or fire pen).

Last edited by team5ive on Nov 2, 2018, 8:30:33 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

"
ILYILY wrote:

go over the gear section again, i gave an upgrade option on every gear piece.
the biggest dps boost is the helmet, immolate+conc effect+30% more damage with +3 ms enchant is crazy damage.

Yea i know that 30% dmg is huge but that helmet is worth +100ex. Thats more than rest of my eq :d most expensive was double anger Watchers eye.
Gonna lvlup to 90+, make 20/20 gems and than think about the rest.

What about 21/20 MS ? is it worth ?
"
ILYILY wrote:

Yea i know that 30% dmg is huge but that helmet is worth +100ex. Thats more than rest of my eq :d most expensive was double anger Watchers eye.
Gonna lvlup to 90+, make 20/20 gems and than think about the rest.

What about 21/20 MS ? is it worth ?

dont bother with lvl 21 gems, its super minor in this build and not worth the money.

in my character a 21/20 molten strike is 2.5k tooltip dps increase per ball, its goes from 319k to 321.5k.
it might sound like much when you multiple it by number of balls but when you calc it you can see its neglectable:
(2.5/319)*100%=0.78%
so yea, not worth it :)

just to put things in perspective, a sulphur flask gives me ~7.5% increase.

you got most of the things and honestly you are fine damage wise.
there is always room for improvement ofcourse.

kaoms heart with a useful corruption, anything you want really, it can be increased damage, +1 max res or less % damage taken (i recommend cold).
tombfists with attack speed corruption, try to get a good explicit rolls too.
switch rumis for silver flask.
rare jewel with life and attack speed instead of the dex\fire\mana one you got now.

GL!
Last edited by HybridBoy on Nov 5, 2018, 8:30:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info