[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Think I could play this build with Ngamahu Tiki, 1 Abyss socket Tombfists, semi-random Jewels and Watcher's Eye with only Anger affected mod?

Or do I really need them?
Last edited by Zynkh on Oct 19, 2018, 7:12:44 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:
Think I could play this build with Ngamahu Tiki, 1 Abyss socket Tombfists, semi-random Jewels and Watcher's Eye with only Anger affected mod?

Or do I really need them?

its all in the guide..

you can use any amulet.
one abyss socket tombfists works, you only lose some damage and life.
the watchers eye need to have the life leech with anger.
This is the first league that I really started playing, it's been an absolute blast. I took down Shaper yesterday and Uber elder today! The build has also been an absolute beast when it comes to delving.

For a total noob like me, all the details you included helped me out TREMENDOUSLY. It was really daunting and confusing to check out certain builds on this forum at first, but yours was really easy to follow.

I'm now sitting on another fully geared character as well now!

Here's my current gear, can you check out what needs to be improved on?
Sitting on 9.3k hp @ L92

Also, does the double anger watcher's make that much of a difference when it comes to dps? Just want to know if the hefty price tag is warranted.

Last edited by SKT1K on Oct 20, 2018, 11:08:52 PM
"
SKT1K wrote:
This is the first league that I really started playing, it's been an absolute blast. I took down Shaper yesterday and Uber elder today! The build has also been an absolute beast when it comes to delving.

For a total noob like me, all the details you included helped me out TREMENDOUSLY. It was really daunting and confusing to check out certain builds on this forum at first, but yours was really easy to follow.

I'm now sitting on another fully geared character as well now!

Here's my current gear, can you check out what needs to be improved on?
Sitting on 9.3k hp @ L92

Also, does the double anger watcher's make that much of a difference when it comes to dps? Just want to know if the hefty price tag is warranted.

Happy to hear that :)
yea, some guides written for the more experienced people that only need the general idea of the build.
i tried to make a guide that will cover everything.

the double anger mod watchers eye is not that big of a damage boost, only get it if you have everything else min-maxed.

i would of told you to start with the helmet, but its tricky because you have the MS enchant already.
you only missing the 30% more ele dmg mod, which IS a big dps boost because it makes the helmet pretty much a 7L.

thats the biggest upgrade you can have.
other than that its just min-maxing until you run out of money :)

but looking at your gear i would say you dont have a dps problem nor a defense problem.
How do i craft such a helmet? Just spamming essences on it till i have the 2 mods + 30% eledam ? Or is there a more efficient way?
Hi All

Rolled this build and having a blast. I'm level 71 and just did Eradicator on a T14 map lol.

Here is my gear so far, not the best and still missing loads.

What should I aim for next?

Thanks
J
Isn´t this more or less the same build as the "undeniable Juggernaut"? Except you´re using Kaoms and a 6L helmet and a little different flasks?

Just wondering - I play the UD Jugg build this league and was looking for new input.

BTW. Do you really have to say it´s an "abuse" to use Life on hit Rings with MS? That´s what it´s there for... if you have 10+ bow projectiles or 10+ MS projectiles doesn´t matter. So why call it an "abuse"? This will only get the skill or mechanic nerfed ;) Would be a shame, wouldn´t it.
A1
i have to say one of not only the best build sheets I have come across but, also a most build to boot.

I specifically would like to thank you for your footnotes on each item; it only served to help broaden my understanding and knowledge of the items how they work and game mechanics.

Thank you, please do more build 10/10
"
team5ive wrote:
How do i craft such a helmet? Just spamming essences on it till i have the 2 mods + 30% eledam ? Or is there a more efficient way?

i didnt craft this myself, i bought it pretty much as is.

theoretically you use the essence on it, its guaranteed to have the 30% more ele dmg.
then you need the other two mods.
i think most people just spam until they get the immolate mod.
immolate and the essence mods are both suffixes so you can then start to meta craft it.

im not a crafting expert though so you need to do some research or just buy one.

"
jubsey wrote:
Hi All

Rolled this build and having a blast. I'm level 71 and just did Eradicator on a T14 map lol.

Here is my gear so far, not the best and still missing loads.

What should I aim for next?

Thanks
J

nice to hear ^^
for upgrades just go over the gear section again, you have alot of room to upgrade.

"
IamLoco wrote:
Isn´t this more or less the same build as the "undeniable Juggernaut"? Except you´re using Kaoms and a 6L helmet and a little different flasks?

Just wondering - I play the UD Jugg build this league and was looking for new input.

BTW. Do you really have to say it´s an "abuse" to use Life on hit Rings with MS? That´s what it´s there for... if you have 10+ bow projectiles or 10+ MS projectiles doesn´t matter. So why call it an "abuse"? This will only get the skill or mechanic nerfed ;) Would be a shame, wouldn´t it.

well, you kind of say so, but "just" using kaoms and diff helmet is pretty big difference.

as i said, i played alot of versions, including the UD guide, and changed them to fit my playstyle.
with the UD build (well, a version of it that a friend did, didnt know about the original build) i was having a problem where i was dashing into a pack of monsters and got killed before i could attack.
doesnt happen in my build.
with other builds you could get to about 7k life, which is nice, but really far from the 9.8k life i have now.
and getting 9-10k life is pretty easy with this build.

the LGOH is an intended mechanic ofc, i call it "abuse" because it gets really nuts with MS plus leech and regen.
you can see how quickly we are getting our life pool back to full from almost 0.
most attacks are barely noticeable. :)

"
A1
i have to say one of not only the best build sheets I have come across but, also a most build to boot.

I specifically would like to thank you for your footnotes on each item; it only served to help broaden my understanding and knowledge of the items how they work and game mechanics.

Thank you, please do more build 10/10

TYVM :)

So i spent some exalts and tried to craft a helmet. I got these 2. Which one is better? The one with more elemental damage give me about 5k more paper DPS. But paper DPS isnt really saying much with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info