[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Thanks for the guide, it definitely helped me in building my jugg to take on uber elder.

I know that a double anger (or triple) watcher's eye would be best for this build dps wise, but I have been having a lot of fun using this in my build (yes, extra phys as fire is a bit better, but I got this one cheap):

Having an extra 30 life gain on hit is huge for survivability. However, in order to run vitality, we need to path over to the Sovereignty node for a total of 14% reduced mana reserved. We also need to link anger, herald of fire, and vitality to an enlighten level 4. Additionally, since we need to have these in a 4 link, it's best to find a Grelwood Shank with fortify on hit so we can drop fortify from our leap slam setup.

I was able to take out uber elder without any problems on my very first attempt. Here's the rest of my gear if people are interested. Nothing out of this world, but it's not too cheap either.

Spoiler
Last edited by roflstilskin on Oct 15, 2018, 4:39:11 PM
"
roflstilskin wrote:
Thanks for the guide, it definitely helped me in building my jugg to take on uber elder.

I know that a double anger (or triple) watcher's eye would be best for this build dps wise, but I have been having a lot of fun using this in my build (yes, extra phys as fire is a bit better, but I got this one cheap):

Having an extra 30 life gain on hit is huge for survivability. However, in order to run vitality, we need to path over to the Sovereignty node for a total of 14% reduced mana reserved. We also need to link anger, herald of fire, and vitality to an enlighten level 4. Additionally, since we need to have these in a 4 link, it's best to find a Grelwood Shank with fortify on hit so we can drop fortify from our leap slam setup.

I was able to take out uber elder without any problems on my very first attempt. Here's the rest of my gear if people are interested. Nothing out of this world, but it's not too cheap either.

you are not really playing my build then ^^
but ok, glad you enjoyed it :)
Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Salvation
Eternal Burgonet
--------
Quality: +28% (augmented)
Armour: 477 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69 (unmet)
Str: 138
--------
Sockets: R-B-R-R
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Molten Strike fires 3 additional Projectiles
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Immolate
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Minion Damage
+18 to Strength
+201 to Accuracy Rating
18% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
23% increased Area Damage
+64 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~price 40 exa

Available in Delve SC
"
zz9za wrote:
Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Salvation
Eternal Burgonet
--------
Quality: +28% (augmented)
Armour: 477 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 69 (unmet)
Str: 138
--------
Sockets: R-B-R-R
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Molten Strike fires 3 additional Projectiles
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Immolate
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Minion Damage
+18 to Strength
+201 to Accuracy Rating
18% increased Ignite Duration on Enemies
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
23% increased Area Damage
+64 to maximum Life
--------
Elder Item
--------
Note: ~price 40 exa

Available in Delve SC

You must be high on something really strong if you think you will get anywhere near 40 exalted for this helmet! xD
Been really enjoying the build

But i must say unlike your GIF in the front page i can be killed in T16 . quite easily actually
need help now i use this
"

but see many people use immolate + concentrated.

Do i need to change it or not.
"
enolcycer21 wrote:
need help now i use this
"

but see many people use immolate + concentrated.

Do i need to change it or not.

you really need to go over the guide again.
the helmet is the 6L!
we use kaoms as body armor.

the 30% more ele damage is a big bonus mod, but only if you already have immolate and conc effect in the helmet.
and ofc you need to put the molten strike gem setup in the helmet itself.

also you need to get dying sun and a silver flask.

double for some reason.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Oct 18, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
Hi, love the build so far just wondering what peoples thoughts on the changes to ancestral call are? Is there a better gem support we could use or should we stick to ancestral call and put up with the changes?
"
_Isotopic_ wrote:
Hi, love the build so far just wondering what peoples thoughts on the changes to ancestral call are? Is there a better gem support we could use or should we stick to ancestral call and put up with the changes?

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.4.3f Patch Notes

• The Ancestral Call Support gem now specifies that extra targets must be a minimum distance from the user. There is no functional change.

seems like there is no change, just the wording on the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info