[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Sign_Up wrote:
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:
I'm selling a pair of perfect stats 20/215 Grelwood Shank, Eternal Sword for 6ex each!!! PM me SAVGEtheMOLTEN if you interest.

Please, for 6ex ppl can get much better corrupted sword with attack speed implicit, those that you are selling are not worth that much at all. Guys dont fall for this!!

Realy? Am I missing something here? The lowest people are selling the corrupted 20/215 at the trade site are 9-11 ex and by selling only for 6ex, I thought I'm doing this community a good deed!

Nah bro, you want to rob someone! there is small difference in that phys increase, important is attack speed, if someone wants to have more phys, you can take 20% attack speed and beast craft 30% quality on it and get more dps then yours 20/215... Many of those 9/11ex you mention are selling for weeks now on, and they never gonna sell it prob... just put those in pob and see dmg difference, its neglectable for the money invested, ppl can get yewels, rings setup instead of 215 crap!
Loving the build. any suggestions for upgrades. i'd rather be using lioneye's but i need the res currently. Also finding myself pretty weak in the dmg department.

"
Sign_Up wrote:
I'm selling a pair of perfect stats 20/215 Grelwood Shank, Eternal Sword for 6ex each!!! PM me SAVGEtheMOLTEN if you interest.

Argh for some reason it triggers me hard to see people advertising not so good deals in a build guide. Shoo shoo.
"
Redauric wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

Argh for some reason it triggers me hard to see people advertising not so good deals in a build guide. Shoo shoo.

Agreed, just seems like a very low thing to do.

Speaking of trading, saw this amazing helmet for sale not long ago, wish I could afford it, probably best one I have seen so far for this build, definitely miles better then what I'm using.

"
Krazykov wrote:
"
Redauric wrote:
"
Sign_Up wrote:

Agreed, just seems like a very low thing to do.

Speaking of trading, saw this amazing helmet for sale not long ago, wish I could afford it, probably best one I have seen so far for this build, definitely miles better then what I'm using.

That's the best helm you can possibly craft for this build with current crafting system. It was crafted about 1 week ago and the helmet is indexed for mirror service so you can't actually buy that helm. You will have to get a mirror, and pay the mirror service fee which is usually 40ex and the crafter will mirror the helm for you. If I haven't already mirrored a helm earlier this league I would have mirrored this helm without any hesitation. Its a beauty.
"
MMNTZ wrote:
Loving the build. any suggestions for upgrades. i'd rather be using lioneye's but i need the res currently. Also finding myself pretty weak in the dmg department.

Get a ring with LGOH on the one with poachers mark as well, also not sure why you have a mana flask? I don't think that would help at all, if you struggling with mana try to get some jewels with MGOH, at least 2 with 2mana gained per hit will be enough. Plus don't forget you also getting mana from enemies that are cursed with poachers mark. Belt is not bad but could be improved as well if you find a good one with an abyssal socket.
"
Krazykov wrote:
"
MMNTZ wrote:

Spoiler

Get a ring with LGOH on the one with poachers mark as well, also not sure why you have a mana flask? I don't think that would help at all, if you struggling with mana try to get some jewels with MGOH, at least 2 with 2mana gained per hit will be enough. Plus don't forget you also getting mana from enemies that are cursed with poachers mark. Belt is not bad but could be improved as well if you find a good one with an abyssal socket.

the belt has life recovery rate on it, very good mod for us.

use wise oak for more dmg.
other than that, you will need to invest alot to get more dmg.
but i dont see why you feel the dmg is low, have you failed at shaper\elder?
My first league. Really enjoy the char. I can deathless elder (red) and shaper but would love to get Uber elder down. Thoughts on upgrade path would be appreciated.
Spoiler

First ever post. Do not how to link jewels.
I do have Leach anger and +2 mana

Last edited by Kabar59 on Feb 12, 2019, 12:07:18 PM
Bought this recently.

Unfortunately it is 4 red, so what should I use instead of Combustion? I was thinking WED, possibly Fortify in conjunction with this belt would give us 20% more attack speed.

How important is the Increased life recovery on a belt?
I have this belt that would help a lot with the resists.

Will definitely try this build as soon as I get all the needed pieces.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Last edited by frogemoth on Feb 12, 2019, 3:36:49 PM
"
frogemoth wrote:
Bought this recently.

Unfortunately it is 4 red, so what should I use instead of Combustion? I was thinking WED, possibly Fortify in conjunction with this belt would give us 20% more attack speed.

How important is the Increased life recovery on a belt?
I have this belt that would help a lot with the resists.

Will definitely try this build as soon as I get all the needed pieces.

you bought it as is or you paid for the service?
because 4R is kinda bad for the build.
almost to the point where you rather use a helmet with 3R1B without the 30% more ele dmg.
the highest dps 4th red gem you can use is fire pen, but you still lose alot of dmg.

the unique belt is garbage.
also you already have onslaught from the flask.

the life recovery isnt needed.
i just went more into the tanky way rather than more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info