[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

First : this build can be on a budget version :

Grelwood : 50c
Thief tormant : 25c (if I remember right)
Helmet : 25c
Shield : 5c
Boots with no MS : 20c
glove : 10c
Kaos : 1.5 exa
Amulet : few chaos (with taking AoF in the tree).

You just have to be less demanding for jewels : mines cost only few choas.

This my strater and only build this season. I defeat Red Elder (1 death) and yesterday Shaper with (2 death with one Zana bug) on my first try ever.

Of course it will be difficult to do the end game with a budget version. But you can at least reach red map with less than 1 exa invested. And saving few exa for Koam chest, Xoph amulet, watcher eye etc..

I think I invested about 8 exa and I can do all the map that I want whitout reading their mod. It's very satisfying.

T14 reflect elemental with watcheye is a joke. T16 with no regen no problem until Guardian of the Phoenix who is a most difficult guardians (no regen, increased damage, increased attack and cast speed) other are trivials.
Last edited by Redlighter on Feb 8, 2019, 6:21:21 AM
question .. sorry new to this game
why when i swap .. herald to ash to vitality
my mana no enough :)
Kill All On Sight
Anybody knows which watcher's eye mod gives the greatest DPS boost?
- Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger
- (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger
- Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
- (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger

Sorry I suck at PoB.

Cheers
"
redrumdog wrote:
Anybody knows which watcher's eye mod gives the greatest DPS boost?
- Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger
- (40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger
- Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
- (25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger

Sorry I suck at PoB.

Cheers

conversion wathcers is useless.
try to get pen as it gives the best dps against bosses.
"
0AsteriXXX0 wrote:
"
Thorhalli wrote:
I am really enjoying this build and am at level 98 and think my gear is pretty darn good but I am having issues of getting one shot as I encounter packs and take damage before I attack to generate Life on Hit. Any tips?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Thorhalli/characters

Thank you

You get one shot cuz you dont have enough life, no Kaom, no shield.... no life on other ring, its not about damage, this build shines through its sustainability and endurance to deal damage. Iam not gonna mention flasks... check 1st page of guide and upgrade your gear.

Looks like I have quite a few changes to make. Thanks
Got 36 achieves by this build. Thx.
im new so its quite confusing but is betrayal league viable?
Just killed Uber Elder in my first try ever, although with no portals left lol. What a mess of a fight. I really feel like this build carried me cause I had no idea what was happening 90% of the time. Unfortunately no watchers eye for me :(
Well... only Uber Atziri left on my kill list I guess.

Cheers and thank you for the amazing build
Have you tried the crafted prefix mod "Chosen" on the boots? Onslaught is up all the time while I clear the map, even though the proc chance is just 10%. And the mod gives the movement speed boost on top of that.
Last edited by Daspir on Feb 9, 2019, 4:03:42 PM
"
Daspir wrote:
Have you tried the crafted prefix mod "Chosen" on the boots? Onslaught is up all the time while I clear the map, even though the proc chance is just 10%. And the mod gives the movement speed boost on top of that.

silver flask.
also this mod wont help on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info