[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Krazykov wrote:
"
MMNTZ wrote:
Loving the build. any suggestions for upgrades. i'd rather be using lioneye's but i need the res currently. Also finding myself pretty weak in the dmg department.

Spoiler

Get a ring with LGOH on the one with poachers mark as well, also not sure why you have a mana flask? I don't think that would help at all, if you struggling with mana try to get some jewels with MGOH, at least 2 with 2mana gained per hit will be enough. Plus don't forget you also getting mana from enemies that are cursed with poachers mark. Belt is not bad but could be improved as well if you find a good one with an abyssal socket.

the belt has life recovery rate on it, very good mod for us.

use wise oak for more dmg.
other than that, you will need to invest alot to get more dmg.
but i dont see why you feel the dmg is low, have you failed at shaper\elder?

How important are the conc & immolate? i rolled this thru a service and am curious as to what you think is best.
Hi hybrid. I want to use loreweave on this build because helmet is too expensive. So what is your suggestion for other 2 gems. Should i have to change skill tree aswell? Should i use 2 sword or 1sword and 1shild? Thank you for the build and the updates.
Last edited by demigodspecial on Feb 13, 2019, 6:19:11 AM
"
Hi hybrid. I want to use loreweave on this build because helmet is too expensive. So what is your suggestion for other 2 gems. Should i have to change skill tree aswell? Should i use 2 sword or 1sword and 1shild? Thank you for the build and the updates.

Yeah a good helmet for this build is really hard to find these days it seems, pretty expensive. But even a crappy one like the one that I am using does the job just fine.

Hybbrid is the expert I don't know shit lol, but I would say you probably don't need to change passive tree if you end up using loreweaver. Will have a big drop in overall life though but I guess could compensate for that a little bit with other items, maybe get Kaoms boots. A shield with at least 200 life would be a must I reckon and get a helmet with as much life as you can as well.
"
MMNTZ wrote:

How important are the conc & immolate? i rolled this thru a service and am curious as to what you think is best.

are you serious?...
the helmet is garbage for this build.
maybe RF could use it.

the whole point of the elder helmet is to have a pseudo 6L so you can use kaoms.

"

please explain to me how a 6L loreweave is cheaper than helmet+kaoms.

helmet 50-70c
kaoms 120c

loreweave 3ex.

if you use a 6L armor then you are not really playing my build.
"
HybridBoy wrote:

helmet 50-70c
kaoms 120c

loreweave 3ex.

Its not your helmet right? Yours has 'more elemetal damage' which makes it 50+ex

your helmet
I have kaoms already. But because of jewel and enchantment nerfs we need that 'more damage' right? Otherwise like you said we have to use another sword not a shield. But i want to use shild. So i dont know what to do here. By the way ı dont know if its important but kaoms with good fire damage is about 2ex.
"
Krazykov wrote:

Yeah a good helmet for this build is really hard to find these days it seems, pretty expensive. But even a crappy one like the one that I am using does the job just fine.

Hybbrid is the expert I don't know shit lol, but I would say you probably don't need to change passive tree if you end up using loreweaver. Will have a big drop in overall life though but I guess could compensate for that a little bit with other items, maybe get Kaoms boots. A shield with at least 200 life would be a must I reckon and get a helmet with as much life as you can as well.

Well i guess ill have to do it this way. Thank you.
"
"
HybridBoy wrote:

helmet 50-70c
kaoms 120c

loreweave 3ex.

Its not your helmet right? Yours has 'more elemetal damage' which makes it 50+ex

your helmet
I have kaoms already. But because of jewel and enchantment nerfs we need that 'more damage' right? Otherwise like you said we have to use another sword not a shield. But i want to use shild. So i dont know what to do here. By the way ı dont know if its important but kaoms with good fire damage is about 2ex.

my helmet is GG, dont search for that -_-
in the gear section i never mentioned it!
just follow the normal gear and you are fine.
I got incerease area of effect and chance to fortify on melee hit corruptions on sword. Are these useful? I know its hard to get attack speed corruption.
"
frogemoth wrote:
Bought this recently.

Unfortunately it is 4 red, so what should I use instead of Combustion? I was thinking WED, possibly Fortify in conjunction with this belt would give us 20% more attack speed.

How important is the Increased life recovery on a belt?
I have this belt that would help a lot with the resists.

Will definitely try this build as soon as I get all the needed pieces.

This is the same helmet I had mirrored; why didn't you have them change the sockets before mirroring it? They even asked beforehand what sockets I wanted on it.
Can do Uber Elder without 30% more elemental damage or the molten strike enchant @Khaganmv, only died twice on my first attempt at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info