[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

[/quote]
"
Redauric wrote:
So I've followed this build since the very end of Delve league and carried on with Betrayal and I want to share with you guys my pretty much min-maxed character.

For the min-maxers out there, I find that the gain % of physical damage as extra fire damage really powerful for scaling our dps. I have also changed from using shield to dual wielding grelwoods. I only recommend this switch when you've maxed out life in all your gear. You're only loosing about 500-800HP depending on your gear but gain substantially more dps. You also get similar phy dmg reduction dual wielding Grels when compared to the shield because of the "iron reflexes" of your second grel. I am currently lvl 97 and sitting on 9800 HP dual wielding grels. Plan to reach lvl100 in the next few days and investigate what is the best use of the last 3 skill points. Can definitely break the 10k hp even with dual wielding grelwoods.

Killed all the end game bosses (first time achievement for me), and I plan to keep delving as deep as possible. Currently at about 300 depth and still feels very easy so I hope I can make it close to 1000. Big shout out to hybridboy for this awesome build to get me started. I've recommended a few of my guild mates to follow this build. Once you reach end game, feel free to experiment and see if you're a shield guy or a dual wield guy.

How did you get or craft on your helmet both 30% elemental damage and -9 resist?[/quote]

Someone else crafted that helm. It was the no.1 helm for our build so I decided to mirror it. This helm can only be crafted using fossils. He used Glyphic Fossil + Scorched fossil for each attempt so it was a very expensive craft. Once he hit the correct suffixes (immolate, 30% more elemental dmg, -9 fire resistance) he then mastercraft the prefixes which cost a ton of exalts - talking about hundreds of exalts to hit the prefix conc and high life. The chance of this combination of mods happening is insanely low that you'll probably not see another helm like this crafted for a while. Something that probably only happens once a league or rarer. The DPS is unreal ;)
can this build face tank AUL with nasty rolls except for the crystal phase that i believe cannot be tanked by any char would love an answer from anyone deep delving with this build pls...
"
Redauric wrote:

Someone else crafted that helm. It was the no.1 helm for our build so I decided to mirror it. This helm can only be crafted using fossils. He used Glyphic Fossil + Scorched fossil for each attempt so it was a very expensive craft. Once he hit the correct suffixes (immolate, 30% more elemental dmg, -9 fire resistance) he then mastercraft the prefixes which cost a ton of exalts - talking about hundreds of exalts to hit the prefix conc and high life. The chance of this combination of mods happening is insanely low that you'll probably not see another helm like this crafted for a while. Something that probably only happens once a league or rarer. The DPS is unreal ;)

How much was the mirror fee? Btw I think I am still the lucky guy with this beatuy corrupt? DId not see a second one. (this is reserved for hybrid in standard btw)

I try to reach the highest life pool possible atm at 10.110k life without optimal rings/boots and double tombfist corruption...just farm currency like hell atm ;-)
Last edited by Mekrat on Jan 22, 2019, 6:06:14 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:

How much was the mirror fee? Btw I think I am still the lucky guy with this beatuy corrupt? DId not see a second one. (this is reserved for hybrid in standard btw)

I try to reach the highest life pool possible atm at 10.110k life without optimal rings/boots and double tombfist corruption...just farm currency like hell atm ;-)

<3

you are only missing life on the rings.
but getting life+dex+LGOH+res and then some damage mods is really hard.

dont stress about it too much :) 10k life is enough for everything.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Jan 22, 2019, 6:43:42 PM
Is there anyway to make this build move faster? I just joined some groups at level 81 today and they leave me so far behind, it is sad :) I literally just follow behind picking up loot.
[/quote]
"
Mekrat wrote:
"
Redauric wrote:

The mirror fee was the standard 40ex. Sometimes they charge 5ex extra for each copy that they have already done, so that means if you're the 10th person to mirror that helm you'll need to pay 90ex mirror fee. Can get crazy very quickly :)

Dude, your grel is awesome. I will be trying to double corrupt almost perfect grelwoods for the rest of the league hoping to get the IAS and increase flat phys mods together :) I use leap slam with fortify so I dont really need the fortify corruption.

Hi, interested in this build, looking at the top Ms jugg delvers on ladder they use kaoms rings and dont have any LoH, how do they get life back? only by regen?
I have found some swords that have so much more DPS than Grelwood, what makes Grelwood so good? Is there a way I can account for what makes Grelwood so good in PoB?
Is there any recomended mouseover dps to start shaper? or can anyone check my gear if i would be able to do shaper with this?
"
Thorhalli wrote:
Is there anyway to make this build move faster? I just joined some groups at level 81 today and they leave me so far behind, it is sad :) I literally just follow behind picking up loot.

just whirling blades, we have so much attack speed.
i can keep up with all the QOTF builds i party with.
if they go too fast i let them kill, but i can stay close to them all of the time.

"
Thorhalli wrote:
I have found some swords that have so much more DPS than Grelwood, what makes Grelwood so good? Is there a way I can account for what makes Grelwood so good in PoB?

you mean higher dps from the sword, not overall right?

"
Redauric wrote:

The mirror fee was the standard 40ex. Sometimes they charge 5ex extra for each copy that they have already done, so that means if you're the 10th person to mirror that helm you'll need to pay 90ex mirror fee. Can get crazy very quickly :)

Dude, your grel is awesome. I will be trying to double corrupt almost perfect grelwoods for the rest of the league hoping to get the IAS and increase flat phys mods together :) I use leap slam with fortify so I dont really need the fortify corruption.

i cant understand the logic behind charging extra 5ex for each copy made lol.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Jan 23, 2019, 4:48:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info