[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Hello! Build is great! What i can upgrade? i have no so much damage deal
"
EbloZAVR wrote:

You need a HOAG link in your chest or mapping won't get souls quickly.
"
EbloZAVR wrote:

You need a HOAG link in your chest or mapping won't get souls quickly.
Hey,
I've been using this build for a bit and im loving it. I still need to work on getting the correct jewels(these were what i had on hand). Do you mind taking a look and seeing what else would be good to upgrade?
"
virusoflife29 wrote:
Hey,
I've been using this build for a bit and im loving it. I still need to work on getting the correct jewels(these were what i had on hand). Do you mind taking a look and seeing what else would be good to upgrade?

Hi there, thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed this build.

Some suggestions (I just assume you aren't limited by currency at the moment):

1. replace some of the flasks, you don't need mana flask. If you have trouble casting incenerate, just use a level 1 incenerate. You don't need freeze immunity on any flasks.

2. Get a soul catcher (if its still cheap), soul ripper would be really good too.

3. More life on your rare gears.

4. Put something in your off hand => dancing dervish for leveling random gems to profit; Martyr of Innocence for maxing boss dps => dual Obliteration for clearing maps.
I absolutely love this build. Today I got the levels and gear all worked out (had to get to 68 to start it) and it is awesome. I am running low level maps and never take a bit of damage.

I am trying to flesh out a few things and wanted to know:

Is there a limit to how useful +chance to ignite is? If for example; I put 6 +chance to ignite Jewels in my build at some point does it just stop helping?

I don't know how to link my gear, but I followed your guide as close to verbatim as possible. I got a buff on my helmet that adds 8% increased ball lightning area of effect. The ball lightning gem is in the gloves however. As a result do I simply get nothing for that helmet buff or does it effect the gem in any armor?
"
h8redhkf wrote:
I absolutely love this build. Today I got the levels and gear all worked out (had to get to 68 to start it) and it is awesome. I am running low level maps and never take a bit of damage.

I am trying to flesh out a few things and wanted to know:

Is there a limit to how useful +chance to ignite is? If for example; I put 6 +chance to ignite Jewels in my build at some point does it just stop helping?

I don't know how to link my gear, but I followed your guide as close to verbatim as possible. I got a buff on my helmet that adds 8% increased ball lightning area of effect. The ball lightning gem is in the gloves however. As a result do I simply get nothing for that helmet buff or does it effect the gem in any armor?

Ignite chance is capped at 100%, and they are additive so quite easy to reach 100%.

The helmet enchantment will affect all ball lightning gems you equip.
I wanna try to get this build to work, will a tabula rasa works till i Get that required 6 linked chest plate to work?
"
darkedone02 wrote:
I wanna try to get this build to work, will a tabula rasa works till i Get that required 6 linked chest plate to work?

The damage is done by two parts in this build: VMS and HOAG. Without Ratcage your VMS won't function, but HOAG half will still work.

Just use a 5L rat cage, damage is still decent (eg up to T13-14).
Hi,

do you know the "AFK gone poetic" build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757893
Maybe we could change the VMS setup to unearth -> volatile dead for big single target. Would that fit in somewhere without usig poets pen?
Does it even make any sense?

Edit:

i guess HOA is for single target?
some ppl seem to lack sustained boss damage, thats why i was looking for a single target solution.
Last edited by majesthro on Feb 9, 2019, 11:33:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info