[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
alexh1985 wrote:
"
Tulle131 wrote:
Hey there! Awesome build. I've tried it out but I die ALOT. Maybe if you could take a look at my char :)

Hi, please refer to the guide, i recently wrote a section to help you debug this "i die ALOT" situation.

I also had a look in your character, you jewels are missing this stat:
+# to # phys/chaos damage to spell

At the moment you can't apply poison and your crawler dont have much damage.

What's your resistance and life? 75% fire res is very important for this build.

I do have around 3800 life and my resistances are minimum 75%
I am having an issue balancing my resist with this build Finding items that meet the minimum requirement with proper resist just dont exist in betrayl atleast not that i have found.
"
malific420 wrote:
I am having an issue balancing my resist with this build Finding items that meet the minimum requirement with proper resist just dont exist in betrayl atleast not that i have found.

Yes you can do it. I was able to balance Cold and Lightning with fire the higher with little effort (and 250 chaos).

The trick is to use Abyssal and normal jewels and search with poe.trade.
I always searched for +50 life or +7% life then fire+cold or fire+lightning, Cold+lightning. I need to find a +8% fire then I can get rid of one of the +18% node in the tree and all my resists will be balanced. Sadly according to poe affix,t he minimum is 12%. that means I will have to lower a fire resistance by 4% and it will work.

Thank you
Greetings,

I was curious and did a quick and dirty calculation about how much healing you get each time you ignite a mob:

Fire Physical
Initial damage 100
Converted 90 10
Resistance 76% 21.6 10
5 Endurance 20% reduction 17.28 8
Wiseoak 15.552 7.2
Armour at least 2200 15.552 2.37
Unbreakable + Unrelenting 13.53024 2.06

Healing from rings 27*2 (average) 54
Total healing per ignite 38.40

If you are using Razor of the Seventh Sun and you have 6k life (easy to get too with jewels and the tree), this is 60 more life per ignite for a back of the envelop math of 98 life healed per ignite.

Note 1 : To prevent two thirds of damage, you need armour 20 times the damage(easily attainable and it should be higher for almost every one...)

Note 2 : I did not include Fortify.

Note 3 : As I wrote at the beginning of the message, it is a very very quick and dirty math. I assumed the rings healing to be average (27) and I did not do a deep research on the priority of the reductions. But it gives a good idea on the healing power of the build.

Note 4 : I would be curious to see how to calculate how many ignites occur per second on a group of mobs or a unique boss.

Thank you
Last edited by kestak on Jan 15, 2019, 9:28:53 AM
Damn is this build fun and effective.. Completed T15 maps without uberlab done at level 85 lol.
Currently 94 and was wondering if anyone could take a look at my PoB on what to improve or if something looks off. How good is the staff? That's the only thing I don't run with atm. Also, what % ignite are you rolling with? I tried to max it out.
https://pastebin.com/wLL3t9re

Edit: Any suggestion to last passive skill points?
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 15, 2019, 10:04:23 AM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
Damn is this build fun and effective.. Completed T15 maps without uberlab done at level 85 lol.
Currently 94 and was wondering if anyone could take a look at my PoB on what to improve or if something looks off. How good is the staff? That's the only thing I don't run with atm. Also, what % ignite are you rolling with? I tried to max it out.

Greetings,

I am not the OP, and I cannot see your tree (I am not on my computer at home) and it seems your tree is not public) but I see that you would benefit with a Darkness Enthroned and better abyssal gems than the one you have (if it is not to balance your % of course or if you cannot afford a belt with less cooldown).

The OP tree is pretty much very well optimized and personally I had to go just a little bit different because I needed to balance my resistances and it fitted perfectly with my jewels. I would say (and he can tell me I am wrong) the tree up to level 82 that he shows in the leveling section is pretty much mandatory for a smoother experience. Last time I played this morning, I was missing 6 nodes and I plan to get them ASAP I get my levels. When I took the first three increased skill duration it was a HUGE QOL and I can't wait to take the next three (will need 4 to get there).

Thank you
How do you remove the -50% Fire Resistance from The Rat Cage?
"
Tulle131 wrote:
How do you remove the -50% Fire Resistance from The Rat Cage?

Your life is a bit too low, but it will progress with level when you pick more life nodes. High life pool is one of the key strengths of this build.

I'm wearing a legacy rat cage, so that's only available if you play standard.
"
kestak wrote:
"
malific420 wrote:

Yes you can do it. I was able to balance Cold and Lightning with fire the higher with little effort (and 250 chaos).

The trick is to use Abyssal and normal jewels and search with poe.trade.
I always searched for +50 life or +7% life then fire+cold or fire+lightning, Cold+lightning. I need to find a +8% fire then I can get rid of one of the +18% node in the tree and all my resists will be balanced. Sadly according to poe affix,t he minimum is 12%. that means I will have to lower a fire resistance by 4% and it will work.

Thank you

On top of kestak's suggestion, you should buy and plan all you jewel together. If your rare have open crafting slot that you plan for resistance, will add much more flexibility to balancing the res. Also both ring's fire res (implicit) can be rolled for cheap.
"
weppe1337 wrote:

You can go for more life ("quick recovery" cluster), or more AOE nodes ("amplify"), or "holy dominion" node.

My current ignite is 25(tree)+25(sword)+30(ring/amulet)+13(jewels)=93%. Anything >50% would be playable for this build, and obviously over 100% is wasted.

The staff is AWESOME. it's an additional 5/6L with auto curse (or any auto cast skill you want), and the flat fire damage is 100% more to your VMS and 300-400% more for all other low level cwdt shit (ball lightning, BV etc). It's not mandantory. If you want to use swap weapon to level gems for profit, sure go for a 6S dancing dervish. You can toggle it once to enjoy rampage for your minion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info