[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

Alex, May you please take a look at RichteousDelioncourt and tell me if I did a big booboo? I die quite much. (I keep my flasks up almost 100% of the time in case you raise the issue...hehehe) I have other Juggs and I almost never die.

My tree is a little bit different than yours but not by that much. I went fire walker for the DPS (dropped deep wisdom, it is only 1 more point). I took armour mastery and diamond skin for +1 point. I temporary took devotion and the endurance.

I know my helm has burning damage. I could not find a good quality helm for my budget. I also know that my armour does not have VRF yet 9(Still lack of luck with chromatics).

I still lack Shock and Horrors and Armala in the pantheon, does it make a big difference?

oh! I have 5552 HPs....:)

Thank you

I can see 2 major problem and 1 minor issue:

1. You dont yet have Breath of Flames. That 20% ignite chance allows you to do much more damage and self heal. It's critical to this build and you need it at lvl 68 to make it functional.

2. You skipped the duration nodes (potency of Will). I understand with 6 EC you would consider IC duration > cooldown. But having longer duration will always make you safer and your VMS last longer too.

3. (minor) If you dont use RF/VRF you can swap the Dousing flask for something else. Atziri's and Wiseoak will both make 10% more damage. If you have your Res balanced Wiseoak will become even better defensively.

If you want more comments please describe your common death causes. Eg for my case, rare mobs killed spawning molten core/lightning man can sometimes kill me if I'm not paying attention, or T14+ map with mods "-player max res" & "Monster deal +100% ele damage" and monster crit all together.
Thank you very much for your answer!!!!

I am in my patrol car now, but later today I will make the changes and see what it does.

Most of my deaths are due to my life going down and not enough regen. Most of the time it is facing bosses. A few times I saw my life going down very fast with some kind of degen (like bleeding) but it went down so fast that I did not even have the time to see the icon. I think you addressed the issue.

Thank you again!!!!

P.S.: Izario is a complete and total non issue. Uber ab is a joke with this build like any other Jugg builds....:)
What is the optimal setup for lab?
I dont get enough souls for vms so my dmg is lackluster
Last edited by ULTRALUL on Oct 21, 2018, 1:42:30 PM
Greetings,

I just use scorching ray. He goes down in less than 15 seconds. I just make sure my flasks are up and if possible that he does not hit me with his slam before my IC is up. I also swap the last flask for an instant life flask just in case.

Thank you
I also do all that but still takes kinda long.
Can u look on my profile and see if something's off?
"
kestak wrote:
Thank you very much for your answer!!!!

I am in my patrol car now, but later today I will make the changes and see what it does.

Most of my deaths are due to my life going down and not enough regen. Most of the time it is facing bosses. A few times I saw my life going down very fast with some kind of degen (like bleeding) but it went down so fast that I did not even have the time to see the icon. I think you addressed the issue.

Thank you again!!!!

P.S.: Izario is a complete and total non issue. Uber ab is a joke with this build like any other Jugg builds....:)

That might be corrupted blood mods.

"
ULTRALUL wrote:
What is the optimal setup for lab?
I dont get enough souls for vms so my dmg is lackluster

If you just want to do Lab, you don't need the high res for it, hence can remove MOM on your tree and use offensive flasks.

Yes VMS will have no souls. You can move your CWC links to helmet, and since blood magic is not needed you can have one more gem linked.

Martyr is still best for damage boost.
Will the build be able to tank hits from izaro on days with extra ele dmg?
also if i move firestorm to my helmet, i have some room in my martyr, any ideas for another cwdt setup?
"
ULTRALUL wrote:
Will the build be able to tank hits from izaro on days with extra ele dmg?
also if i move firestorm to my helmet, i have some room in my martyr, any ideas for another cwdt setup?

Yes easily.

For other links, go 6L herald of agony and you don't need the purity ones. See my profile.
oh i still need the purity's for resists, i have too little without them, and also i'm still getting kinda killed by izaro today with conduits so im thinking that keeping them is a good choice.

I'm gonna test some cwdt setups, will update with results. (strictly doing lab)

edit: tested 1 lab with

Volatile Dead/// Greater Multiple Projectiles/// Unearth/// CWDT/// Controlled Destruction

The cwdt was lvl 1 and all the other gems were as high as a lvl 1 cwdt would allow.

It went ok.

Will test with lvl 20's now

edit: I tested with both, about same dps
Last edited by ULTRALUL on Oct 21, 2018, 8:26:21 PM
"
ULTRALUL wrote:
oh i still need the purity's for resists, i have too little without them, and also i'm still getting kinda killed by izaro today with conduits so im thinking that keeping them is a good choice.

I'm gonna test some cwdt setups, will update with results. (strictly doing lab)

I can't check your gear with my phone now, but do you have CD deduction belt and boots? If not you will need a sixth endurance charge to be physical immune.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info