[3.4] NecroX's Spectre Summoner

"
Fancymanjm13 wrote:
Just wondering what do you recommend now for 6l Spectres and when to swap over to spectres level wise? and what do you recommend for primary and secondary weapon slots to go for for delving and partial high end mapping??

As already replied to you, spectre transitioning has already been mentioned, as well as gear progression.

I still recommend using a brigtbeak if you lack the resists on other items, otherwise a scourge/fossil crafted weapon is the best.

As for delving, this character performs well until high 200's, am currently struggling at 270's with a 5L and T16 spectres, the extra link and some gear improvements for more life will probably allow me to push 350+, but at some point I expect spectres will just be too weak to survive with the insane scaling delves has, not sure if they will lack damage or defenses.
Thx for the Guide kind sir!

Really well written and let me start the character resonable fast (leveling section ist great thx!). Starting to spectre. We will see how far that char brings me this league, as iam a little bit time starved ;)

keep it up and thx again!
"
AIXtreme2 wrote:
Thx for the Guide kind sir!

Really well written and let me start the character resonable fast (leveling section ist great thx!). Starting to spectre. We will see how far that char brings me this league, as iam a little bit time starved ;)

keep it up and thx again!

It's a fun playstyle for me, basically every league I play a spectre character, and hopefully the guide will help others get into playing summoner builds as well, with time I'll add new stuff, possibly tips and tricks, just keep an eye on the second post and you'll know if I added something new.

Thanks for the kind words.
Last edited by NecroX93 on Sep 27, 2018, 8:48:34 AM
i'm using this amulet
instead of lazhwar, does it matter?

also, what can you recommend i spend currency on upgrading? currently have 4ex to spend
"
Milomir wrote:
i'm using this amulet
instead of lazhwar, does it matter?

also, what can you recommend i spend currency on upgrading? currently have 4ex to spend

Any source of clarity is fine, you do lose out on a bit of spell block only.

As for upgrade, elder helmet?
How do you deal with the spectre limit of 2 w/o uniques in ssf? And farming "The Lich" card is utterly and utterly boring and imo not worth it in ssfhc.
Last edited by silverdash on Nov 19, 2018, 1:50:50 PM
A question, as i'm looking to play a necromancer in Betrayal and i wanted to know, what uses does desecrate have being on a CWDT? Besides maybe creating corpses to use with flesh offering, is there anything else it's used for, or is that the intended purpose?
"
Tntmister wrote:
A question, as i'm looking to play a necromancer in Betrayal and i wanted to know, what uses does desecrate have being on a CWDT? Besides maybe creating corpses to use with flesh offering, is there anything else it's used for, or is that the intended purpose?

They don't have to be linked together! You want a max level Desecrate and a low level CWDT can't trigger it anyways.
It's basically just listed like that to give an overview of your sockets, as you will really use all possible sockets as a summoner (even 2x unset ring).
Last edited by jendroo on Dec 6, 2018, 10:10:24 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide, I'm going to do this as my build starter in betrayal.
I have a question (in reallity as a new player a have a lot of questions, but one of this build ;)

Why do you get Mistress of Sacrifice? I know there should be a reason, but reading the descriptions in path of building seems like Puppet Master will give more dps.
So, Is running Dual curses really nessicary? I don't know why but it seems that since this is socket starved anyway you could drop the curses and use the extra slots for.. Anything else? Maybe like a vaal summon skeletons set up on a 4 link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info