Grinding Gear Games is hiring Programmers!

"
Experience with cross-platform development

Interesting ...
Aww man, if only New Zealand wouldn't be on the complete other side of the world, might even go for it. Most of the requirements check out.

Wishing you all the best with the hunt for new talent!
hr@grindinggear.com

good luck finding a idealistic and engaged guy to work on an amazing game in crunchtimes every 3 months who considers himself a "human resouce".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
something big is coming up, or someone didn't want to stay with us anymore
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Do you people even know what a Senior role entails? Those are not high expectations from someone who is going to lead the development team in a sense.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"

Linux??
Yes, It confirms Linux version of game or steam play proton support.
Ty. Lets hope, you will do this.
You should know geeks like us uses Linux and we have a large base of players interested in poe :)
I can play accordion, is it enough? :D
"
Peon501 wrote:
"

Linux??
Yes, It confirms Linux version of game or steam play proton support.
Ty. Lets hope, you will do this.
You should know geeks like us uses Linux and we have a large base of players interested in poe :)
I believe a fair portion of the server-side infrastructure is running on Linux (IIRC this was mentioned in one of the incident reports), and besides there is an XBox client that needs to be maintained too; so it might not mean that the client will getting any target platforms.
"
- Five years of game engine development/graphics/engine experience
- Experience in advanced rendering techniques
- Experience with profiling and optimisation
- Experience with modern graphics APIs
Does this means we may hope to see "brand new" game engine with awesome graphics, usage of modern techs and decent optimization with proper multithreading?!
YES PLS, GGG!
Le Heup of All (gamers)!
"
Tartos wrote:
"

Interesting ...

Almost as if they have an XBox version. ::thinking::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info