3.4.1 Patch Notes

GG, GGG

Now fix the ugly connection from mapping to delving a bit, and we are all happy!
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Nice on the shared stuff. Like the dynamite and flares being better.

Didn't fixed a bug where ALL totems stop working during the add phase of the architect fight cause gamebreaking bugs are not on the priority list.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Flares should had the option to "drop on feet" :/
"
Elhazzared wrote:

Didn't fixed a bug where ALL totems stop working during the add phase of the architect fight cause gamebreaking bugs are not on the priority list.

I'm amazed that they still haven't fixed this. About 25% of builds in poe.ninja use totems and none of us can actually do the boss fights. It's extremely frustrating.
"
Elhazzared wrote:

That! Totems not working is annoying, we can fight the architect.

Also, fix the bug where the stairs to incursion temples don't open.

Also my flares sometimes dissapear from my inventory.

Also I cannot complete some Niko's quests. It says I must improve, for example, light radius and even if I do it, the quest is there still.
Thank you GGG :)
Nice! Addresses a lot of the current issues I heard of or experienced myself.
"
SolarOne wrote:
Please, FIX FUCKING BEAST BURROW EVENT BUG with solar guard spectres. This bug very annoying bcz location with this event it's important checkpoint on path for many juicy nodes in mine
Also, same problem with vaal outpost. Event doesnt end, all next vaal event block downstairs

+1
nice
"
Qarl wrote:
Delve Improvements
  • Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

That's not the clearest messaging I've ever seen from you...

Assuming this is a global change, I disagree with it. If it's only in the mine then whatever.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info