3.4.1 Patch Notes

I still can't use Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Says each skill can't be used. It;s not linked with anything, and the armor piece doesnt have any applicable modifiers. I'm dual wielding wands, maybe patch only fixed claws?

EDIT NVM still learning game didn't know it couldnt be used with wands. Used to it saying if it can't be used by or only used with certain weapons
Last edited by Biotech68 on Sep 6, 2018, 10:58:46 PM
"
Biotech68 wrote:
I still can't use Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Says each skill can't be used. It;s not linked with anything, and the armor piece doesnt have any applicable modifiers. I'm dual wielding wands, maybe patch only fixed claws?

Lol?
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░░░░░▄██
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄███████▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄███▄░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░▄██
"
Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine.

LOL I thought it was intended.

Got to restart my league. thx for the patch :)
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
Now that patch is out I'll just throw my $.02 in that originally I was 100% in favor of sharing "delve everything" across one's account, but some ppl in the original 'patch incoming' thread made good points about why that may not be desirable all the time. (For example: "I want the experience of delving from lvl 1 on a character without any boosting from my more-accomplished delvers.")

I think at the very least that you should be able to opt individual characters in and out of the sharing.

I'll leave the details of how to equitably accomplish that to GGG since u guys are so good at QoL. Sometimes.

"
shoju wrote:
"
[bug where u probably die]

AKA: reason 100000001 why i would never play hardcore in this game.

It's quite playable but OTOH you hit on the main reason I prefer SC: at the end of the day, HC is going to have you fearing certain content instead of just wanting to dive in. (For the record, personally my PoE time is too limited to have that "pretty sure this won't go that bad ...... oops, it did! ...I'll just make another char" outlook which seems to work well for the yolo-HC playstyle, but I can relate.)
Hurrah!
PSA: The "disappearing crawler" bug still exists in-game

The bug in which the crawler teleports away from a character when transferring between nodes within the mine is still present.

Perhaps the "disappearing crawler" bug arises less frequently now, but it is still in the game. I know because I just logged out ahead of one of my characters dying to that very bug *after* this patch.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Sep 6, 2018, 9:09:26 PM
Nice, but not useful, since STANDARD is practically dead atm.

It could be in live state even now, but the super stupidity called "3.x nerfs" killed it totally.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Sep 7, 2018, 2:41:59 AM
"
GERCSI wrote:
Honestly PoE dev's are the best. There are still bugs and stuff BUT this caring for the community, the fast response with patches, information and implementing community suggested solutions THIS IS HUGE.
This is a big part at why I still love to play and support PoE whenever I can.

Thx GGG for those efforts !

poe's devs are the WORST cause long-standing bugs are never fixed and not even considered a problem. example: being able to equip items on the sell screen (like in Torchlight or Diablo). has been a problem since beta and never been fixed.
disabling other players in town for fps/crash reasons: NEVER BEEN IMPLEMENTED
disabling the annoying "player x reached y delve depth" bullshit - NEVER BEEN IMPLEMENTED
starting in hideout instead of the useless town as soon as you're mapping - NEVER BEEN FIXED

just a few examples. and fyi, they are just fixing bugs now that should never have been present in the release version in the first place. and doing an extremely shitty job at it, since even yesterday's playing session crashed like crazy still. no other league I've had close to that many crashes! (by now easily a hundred)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
morbo wrote:
Nice improvements, thanks.

Now if you'd fix the actual league killer, which is the absurd cost in sulphite you need to barely move down there, it would be great.

Sulphite collection is a boring chore. Ctrl-clicking on Quarry waypoint is boring. Maps don't give nearly enough sulphite, nor is it scaling with map difficulty.

+1

actually, make that +1 million

fix this and the league will be one of the best. leave as it is, and it is deadly boring
Problem with Delve is that even small lag, which you can easily survive in surface, can kill you in Delve. RIP my lvl 69 marauder :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info