3.4.1 Patch Notes

its very nice to play, keep it up!

in the last time, very much game crashes and disconnects, is there a reason?
OMG, the flare is now so good, it is so much better to delve and explore now.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Wohooo Hyped.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Lagging issues for Asia servers fixed?
Am I the only one who noticed that there's no sulphite at the city of sarn after this patch ?
Remove interruption for Spell Echo + add a herald for chaos spells
"
Horse_dje wrote:
Hi,

It seems that my new character and my main one (same account) don t share the delve upgrades.

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Thanks for your help.

I have the same issue, I never got an update though when I launched the game today and I guess it's because of that. Is there anywhere I can download the patch myself? Steam says I don't have an update and that everything is alright when I verify the files.
"
Brolafell wrote:
"
Horse_dje wrote:
Hi,

It seems that my new character and my main one (same account) don t share the delve upgrades.

Thanks for your help.

I have the same issue, I never got an update though when I launched the game today and I guess it's because of that. Is there anywhere I can download the patch myself? Steam says I don't have an update and that everything is alright when0 I verify the files.

Same issue, but I have the 3.4.1 installed (so I'm sure to have installed the patch).

edit: after a couple of login/logout with both characters, it fixed.
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░░░░░▄██
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄███████▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄█▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄█
██▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄██▄░░▄██▄░░▄███▄░░░░▄████▄░░░░░░▄██
Last edited by kaisersoze80 on Sep 6, 2018, 12:46:59 PM
"
kaisersoze80 wrote:
"
Brolafell wrote:
"
Horse_dje wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I have the same issue, I never got an update though when I launched the game today and I guess it's because of that. Is there anywhere I can download the patch myself? Steam says I don't have an update and that everything is alright when0 I verify the files.

Same issue, but I have the 3.4.1 installed (so I'm sure to have installed the patch).

edit: after a couple of login/logout with both characters, it fixed.

Still the same for me, I've been doing some maps on my new toon and while playing I randomly got all my upgrades from my first toon but the depth has not updated. I've logged in/out on both toons probably 20 times a this point, restarted the games many times, restarted steam many times but it doesn't seem to be working.
Now please do something about Azurite farming in groups. Some way of allocation who gets the Azurite. Maybe lock it to the delve owner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info