ADM Phenom x2@x4 3,2GHz
4GB Ram
HD 6850
Fortron 650W
Win 7 32Bit

Before Delve game worked very smooth.

4gb is not enough you need 8 gb
Be serious.
Ive managed to get to Mine Camp again and even started delving. I was on my way from first node and then game crashed on me.
1. Am able to enter mine camp but game crashes after entering delve itself.

2. Stronghold is as it was. No change here.
I had no issues until after the 3.4.3 patch, now I can't even log in half the time, it just brings me right back to the log in screen after I select my character, and when it does load in, if I try to go to my mine encampment, it immediately crashes...
Same problem for me, after todays patch I can not enter the mine encampment. Game just disconnects.
Yup same here, unexpected disconnet when trying to enter mine encampment after today's downtime.
SSDD
Kaoms Stronghold doesnt work on all of my characters in Standard and Delve. Game crashes when trying to reach it.
SOLUTION

As it seems Win 32BIT have some issues with adressing bigger than 2GB files in RAM. Normal management of memory causes problems so what i did is i changed ini so Win will adress 3GB of RAM for appliccations.

To do so You need:

The 3Gb switch is often used to fix memory problems in 32bit windows environments (increases the program memory allocation).

Enable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)

• Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.

• At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072"

• Restart the computer.

Disable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)

• Right-click on Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.

• At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa"

• Restart the computer.

I found this while solving some problems with Warframe - i started it because of PoE performance and as it seems it helped with Warframne and PoE at the same time.

Try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info