Unable to enter Mine Camp (SOLVED)

This is a thread i made from posts from thread in Feedback

Ive finally farmed my OGs and i cannot reach Mine Camp. No matter the settings game crashes every time.

Other locations works fine.

Am i the only one?

Game crashes very often.

Entering Mud Flats from The Coast - most likely game crash. After restarting it works but then leaving Mud Flats - game crash.

Also i can not go into mine camp (quest from Nico) because game crash every time. No matter the settings i choose.

The interesting part - i play on DX9 and if i try to switch off shadows game crashes but after restart shadows are again on.

Is farming OG a cause of that? Dunno but from what i see im one of a few that actually did this and im probably the only one - based on feedback to my thread on forum - that facing this issue. So maby there is some factor just making a note for anyone who checks the code. Also game worked great while farmin, problems started after leaving Lioneye Watch.

No i see there is some patch. Gonna see if this helps.

OK this time i was able to screen error

Dunno if this helps but posting it.

Ive made full phys to lightning conversion and now i cannot enter Wetlands. Game crashes each time. Dunno if those things are related but its very frustrating.

ADM Phenom x2@x4 3,2GHz
4GB Ram
HD 6850
Fortron 650W
Win 7 32Bit

Before Delve game worked very smooth.

SOLUTION

As it seems Win 32BIT have some issues with adressing bigger than 2GB files in RAM. Normal management of memory causes problems so what i did is i changed ini so Win will adress 3GB of RAM for appliccations.

To do so You need:

The 3Gb switch is often used to fix memory problems in 32bit windows environments (increases the program memory allocation).

Enable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)

• Right-click Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.

• At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072"

• Restart the computer.

Disable the 3GB switch on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit)

• Right-click on Command Prompt in the Accessories program group of the Start menu. Click Run as Administrator.

• At the command prompt, enter "bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa"

• Restart the computer.

I found this while solving some problems with Warframe - i started it because of PoE performance and as it seems it helped with Warframne and PoE at the same time.

Try it.
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 24, 2018, 4:52:10 AM
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2018, 4:52:28 AM
After defragmenting my HDD and muting all sounds exept dialogue and item filter i managed to reach wetlands. But mine is still unaccessable.
After last patch when i try to access mines game have unexpected disconnection (like expected would be any better) instead of game crash. Logi, second try and then game crashes.

Its a progress i guess.

Tomorrow im going for several days so when im back will see if patches deployed meanwhile helps. If not im gonna try reinstall game.

IN current state game is still very unstable. Its like twiddling with bomb - i really dunno when it goes off.
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 6, 2018, 4:24:27 AM
For a moment i thought that extra foliage might be the problem, but lowering resolution doesnt help, so...
Reinstalling client.
Game unplayable - crashing like crazy.
Current state:
1. Mine is still beyond my reach.
2. Kaoms Stronghold in Act 4 crashes with every enter try.

Ive noticed that after Delve teher are things like grass, flowers and foliage overall but we used to had option to switch off. Am i on something or its just my imagination?
2. Kaoms Stronghold in Act 4 crashes with every enter try.
Same for me -_- and nothing helps
Good to know that im not the only one.

It is a kida frustrating tho...

Before PoE worked well. Delve comes and trouble begins. So what You did differently?
I managed to enter Mine Camp. Once. At that time game crashed while trying to enter the mine itself. After that game crashes as before at logging to mine camp.

Also Kaom Stronghold is crash instant. Normal crash location ends up marking location as "seen" - if such location has wp then it has little dot. At the moment of entereing into Stronghlod from Dream game crashes and after relogging location is not marked as "seen".

Thats is the best description of the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info