[3.4] Agony Crawler / Spectre Necro with Scorching ray CwC

Does one Agony of crawler worth taking over a damage Aura(e.g. Anger etc). I mean mana reservation of a Herald+SUpport gems is a bit high!

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
Thank you for showing your fun build.

Btw, could you please upload the videoclip in game?

Actually, I tried to do the similar concept using fire damage but it was failed ;(

This will be a good alternative on this.
"
lordarcas wrote:
Does one Agony of crawler worth taking over a damage Aura(e.g. Anger etc). I mean mana reservation of a Herald+SUpport gems is a bit high!

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

You can count on me. To answer your question, I've just finished T14 Colosseum within 5 minites(damn Daresso) without spectre. Gem link was Herald of Agony + Vicious Proj. + Minion Damage + Summon Phantasm on kill for map clearing. It's only 2 damage supports for Agony Crawler.
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 11, 2018, 5:59:21 AM
I've linked HoA with minion damage, vicious projectiles, and vile toxins for more boss damage, since solar guards are already overkilling all mobs.

I also use

for collecting frenzy charges without Necromantic Aegis and Victario's Charity while mapping.

By the way, I think it is worthy to add into the post about the feature boots in Delve League. These boots are making the classical Bones of Ullr boots really worthless now, because they can get Life+Res+Faster Movement mods with +1 Spectre altogether.

Last edited by takeitez on Sep 11, 2018, 9:47:33 PM
Thank you. I have no clue how I could forget about Poacher's Mark x) add some note about that. And your +1 Spectre boots looks nice. Obviously better than Bones of Ullr.
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 12, 2018, 1:14:56 AM
Hi there!
This build is a very interesting take on the classic spectre Summoner, I really like it. Could anyone tell me, why you chose Puppet Master over Mistress of Sacrifice? Is there any way to constantly procc the "30% Minion Damage if you've used a Minion skill recently?"
I'm thinking about taking Mistress of Sacrifice and linking Flesh offering to CWDT (and maybe desecrate, so it also proccs in bossfights). That would increase Shieldcharge speed, and it also seems like it would increase minion damage overall, but I didn't do the math, also it will increase the castspeed of scorching ray.
Maybe this is a bad idea, but i would really like to know your oppinion.
"
purl wrote:
Hi there!
This build is a very interesting take on the classic spectre Summoner, I really like it. Could anyone tell me, why you chose Puppet Master over Mistress of Sacrifice? Is there any way to constantly procc the "30% Minion Damage if you've used a Minion skill recently?"
I'm thinking about taking Mistress of Sacrifice and linking Flesh offering to CWDT (and maybe desecrate, so it also proccs in bossfights). That would increase Shieldcharge speed, and it also seems like it would increase minion damage overall, but I didn't do the math, also it will increase the castspeed of scorching ray.
Maybe this is a bad idea, but i would really like to know your oppinion.

Thank you for your positive evaluation and I feel like you are already one of us, right?
First of all, this is basic build mechanic guide, not a holy word. so you can feel free to tweak everything including whole passive tree and ascendancy. Do not worry. Necromantic inquisitor will never visit you.
Second, I have belief that Agony crawler and Phantasm can be proc Puppet Master, no clue. but beliefs will never claim any evidence, isn't it?
Last but not least, Apart from silly joking, CwC casting rate will never affected by your own casting speed. it is only depend on CwC gem level. so there is not much benefits from Flesh Offing. Spirit Offering is for the Zombies and Skelies. Only if you decide to boost your block rate Bone Offering and Mistress of Sacrifice will be a good choice. However 20% skill duration is very attractive. My opinion? I maybe have to revise skill tree. Good point.
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 14, 2018, 6:27:18 PM
Hey man, nice build.

I'm wandering why you take Elemental Overload? Is our scorching ray's damage enough to take it, since minions don't profit from it or am i missing something?
"
Tristanar wrote:
Hey man, nice build.

I'm wandering why you take Elemental Overload? Is our scorching ray's damage enough to take it, since minions don't profit from it or am i missing something?

Yo man, Sure. Taking EO will scale our Scorching Ray damage, but true purpose is for scaling Poison damage from Ball Lightening. Though each poison damage can be very weak, we can stack numberless counter on the boss as fastest speed. Isn't it worth for only 2 skill point?
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 15, 2018, 9:57:11 PM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this build, I like it alot. Which major/minor soul do prefer to use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info