[3.4] Agony Crawler / Spectre Necro with Scorching ray CwC

"
Theybleed wrote:
"
Tristanar wrote:
Hey man, nice build.

I'm wandering why you take Elemental Overload? Is our scorching ray's damage enough to take it, since minions don't profit from it or am i missing something?

Yo man, Sure. Taking EO will scale our Scorching Ray damage, but true purpose is for scaling Poison damage from Ball Lightening. Though each poison damage can be very weak, we can stack numberless counter on the boss as fastest speed. Isn't it worth for only 2 skill point?

Hmm i can understand, thats what i thought first too. But i read EO again, and it increases your elemental damage. So the poison is not scaling with EO And only the SR damage and the ball lightning damage. I dont know if that is worth the 2 points, since it doesn't scale our poison damage.

Edit: I might have not taking in consideration that because of the gloves it is the lightning part that poisons the enemy, if the poison damage is calculated of that damage, then my point does not stand
Last edited by Tristanar on Sep 17, 2018, 9:35:32 AM
I would choose whirling blades over shield charge since it scales off of attack speed. Seems decent so I plan on giving it a whirl!
"
Tristanar wrote:
Hey man, nice build.

I'm wandering why you take Elemental Overload? Is our scorching ray's damage enough to take it, since minions don't profit from it or am i missing something?

I think I maybe gave you wrong answer. As we all knows, though we did near zero investment on our skill tree and near zero support for our own damaging spells, new notable nod "Spiritual Aid" will provide us a huge amount of %increased damage. 277% from tree, 15% from Vis Mortis, 40% from Bone Helmet, Some from Rampage stacks. and we can gather even more spell damage from rare shield or Mark of the Shaper. then EO will boost these damages. For your initial question, yes. through this, we can have enough combined damage to remove our nuisance enemies such as rare monsters with Undying Aura or Proximity Shield which hiding in opposite of mob pack.
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 18, 2018, 5:23:31 AM
Really fun build! I'm really enjoying this build. btw, I'd like to ask you that what's the main advantage/disadvantage for this build compared to 'flamegolem + spectre' build which is one of the popular summoner build in 3.4 delve league.
"
phoenixysk wrote:
Really fun build! I'm really enjoying this build. btw, I'd like to ask you that what's the main advantage/disadvantage for this build compared to 'flamegolem + spectre' build which is one of the popular summoner build in 3.4 delve league.

The main advantage of our build is, Obviously, We can now use some herald skins and Shaper beam skill effect as Necromancer! xD
Sorry, I'm just do not want to backbite our cousins to prove our superiority. but their dual Clay Shaper is.. a little bit.. that looks like.. nothing, never mind.
Last edited by Theybleed on Sep 19, 2018, 12:56:46 AM
What flasks do you use?
Last edited by FrenchDigglet on Oct 4, 2018, 7:15:31 PM
i have a question...maybe im stupid so dont be mad or judge me... .Why use burning damage and swift afliction with elemental focus since you cannot inflict burn so you dont profit from those 2 gems as they are shown in "My gear" spoiler
Do you think that we can use again this build for 3.5 end-game contents?
I'm definitely interested in trying this build in 3.5, any recommendation as league starter or any change in mind for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info