[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
Hey, Im trying this build currently on LL pathfinder, so i can skip some of the aura nodes and trade off survivability with more damage. I use cyclone as a proc. However, Im not sure to optimize cyclone mana cost for indigon. I have instant mana leech with vinktar with 2.4k mana and 1.8k mana unreserved. So, what would you say will be the optimal mana cost of cyclone? ps. cyclone aps is 4.6

First cyclone man spending rate is based on your movespeed and not on your attack speed, the more/faster you move the faster the mana cost ramp up will be.

Looking at your character you shouldn't pass 30 mana cost on cyclone otherwise the ramp up will be too fast, has for how much mana is enough its up to you, it depend on the way you play so it could be enough maybe its not try some variant and pick the 1 that feel the best for you, might be fine has it is, or you might want 2K mana unreserved.

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 15, 2019, 12:15:37 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Hey, Im trying this build currently on LL pathfinder, so i can skip some of the aura nodes and trade off survivability with more damage. I use cyclone as a proc. However, Im not sure to optimize cyclone mana cost for indigon. I have instant mana leech with vinktar with 2.4k mana and 1.8k mana unreserved. So, what would you say will be the optimal mana cost of cyclone? ps. cyclone aps is 4.6

First cyclone man spending rate is based on your movespeed and not on your attack speed, the more/faster you move the faster the mana cost ramp up will be.

Looking at your character you shouldn't pass 30 mana cost on cyclone otherwise the ramp up will be too fast, has for how much mana is enough its up to you, it depend on the way you play so it could be enough maybe its not try some variant and pick the 1 that feel the best for you, might be fine has it is, or you might want 2K mana unreserved.

Thanks for the reply! However, Im a bit confuse about the mana cost. Do you mean the 30 mana cost with fetile mind or without fetile mind in calculation. Also, I have another question which is a bit out of context, do you know how romira interact with skyforth power charge generation "when you proc a discharge"?

Let say you deal a critical hit->you get a power charge from skyforth->mjoner proc and eat power charge->romira removes all power charges. Is this correct?

Im curious about elemental equilibruim vs wave of conviction as well. Maybe wave of conviction is more consistance?

Last edited by ninepoe on Mar 16, 2019, 8:02:43 AM
"

Thanks for the reply! However, Im a bit confuse about the mana cost. Do you mean the 30 mana cost with fetile mind or without fetile mind in calculation. Also, I have another question which is a bit out of context, do you know how romira interact with skyforth power charge generation "when you proc a discharge"?

Let say you deal a critical hit->you get a power charge from skyforth->mjoner proc and eat power charge->romira removes all power charges. Is this correct?

Im curious about elemental equilibruim vs wave of conviction as well. Maybe wave of conviction is more consistance?

Its 30 mana cost fertile mind doesn't change the mana cost at all unless you are talking about FEVERED mind but the build doesn't use any of those, so its really 30 mana cost on tooltip max.

Has for skyforth, romira will always remove the powercharge generated by them.

Also EE is good and Wave is a skill you want to use in mjolner, since mjolner proc on HIT EE reapply because every cast of spell, so don't worry about messing up your EE with Wave of conviction, wave of conviction is just a good buff that the build got and doesn't change any mechanic of the build.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 16, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
Hi, was playing as a Hierrophant and swapped to Pathfinder right now. With Instant life, mana and ES-leech with Vinktar it is very safe. Have 5.400 life,3.200 ES + 3100 unreserved Mana + all res 82%:

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Mar 16, 2019, 3:24:20 PM
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Hi, was playing as a Hierrophant and swapped to Pathfinder right now. With Instant life, mana and ES-leech with Vinktar it is very safe. Have 5.400 life,3.200 ES + 3100 unreserved Mana + all res 82%:

Damn thats a pretty optimized setup Gratz.

O_o that mjolner tho GG
Thanks. Made some more changes on the tree (took the templar-route for more life, life-regerneration and strenght), changed ring, helm-enchant and one jewel, so I can use Purity of Fire. Now have 87% res fire + 82% cold and lightning-res (all capped at 87% for wise Oak). Can run Righteous Fire all the time.

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Mar 18, 2019, 7:53:35 AM

Can i ask why you are running a warlord mark ring if you are using a legacy vinktar?

Because warlord mark is more for league where they don't have access to legact vinktar.
"
philophil wrote:

Can i ask why you are running a warlord mark ring if you are using a legacy vinktar?

Because warlord mark is more for league where they don't have access to legact vinktar.

Just for extra-safety (if running out of flask-charges)
What are your thoughts on using Fevered Mind(s)?
"
Eninya wrote:
What are your thoughts on using Fevered Mind(s)?

If you have everything setup like the build guide the ramp up should be just fine, you can run fevered mind if you are on std and use a legacy vinktar otherwise for league the ramp up will be too fast and this will result in the build dying alot to not being able to move because of a high mana cost that cannot be sustained.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info