[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
ExitiumDeus wrote:
Do you have information on why you use overflowing chalice?

Have u read what the flask mod? Its what enable the entire build play style.

infinite flask sustain.........
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Just saying ... every try on Uber Elder is a success , I can say that with this build is almost a guarantee to kill Uber Elder. :)

I`m with 100% sucess rate :) and I have no experience on this battle, is good to lean/practice the battle with a low risk to die.

I also didnt mention , I did HOGM deathless , easly :)

Last edited by afonsosp on Jan 11, 2019, 6:24:18 AM
"
afonsosp wrote:
Just saying ... every try on Uber Elder is a success , I can say that with this build is almost a guarantee to kill Uber Elder. :)

I`m with 100% sucess rate :) and I have no experience on this battle, is good to lean/practice the battle with a low risk to die.

Thx for the feedback i wasn't sure if the life MOM version was tanky enough to tank most of uber elder. I guess its a good build to learn the mechanic so you can kill him with future build that might not be has tanky.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:

Thx for the feedback i wasn't sure if the life MOM version was tanky enough to tank most of uber elder. I guess its a good build to learn the mechanic so you can kill him with future build that might not be has tanky.

Look my case, I had 0 experience before on this battle, and I died only 2 times on the first battle, the other battles I had almost deathless, many times I died only 1 time , who knows the battle well, can do with this build a deathless battle easly :).

So glad I found this build. I built a Toxic Rain Pathfinder for league and it got boring. This build looked very inventive so I took the leap and now I'm hooked! I dusted off the Pathfinder and started spinning to win.

I want to increase my single target a bit more but I'm at an impasse for ideas. I was trying Efficacy to increase Storm Brand damage, but I feel with Indigon, it's an issue of diminishing returns. I saw that others have tried culling, which I'll probably try tonight. Is there something else that I might be missing to get more of an edge for Single Target?

BSC char: MrsShots
Last edited by ChaplainSD on Jan 22, 2019, 5:24:31 PM
"
ChaplainSD wrote:
So glad I found this build. I built a Toxic Rain Pathfinder for league and it got boring. This build looked very inventive so I took the leap and now I'm hooked! I dusted off the Pathfinder and started spinning to win.

I want to increase my single target a bit more but I'm at an impasse for ideas. I was trying Efficacy to increase Storm Brand damage, but I feel with Indigon, it's an issue of diminishing returns. I saw that others have tried culling, which I'll probably try tonight. Is there something else that I might be missing to get more of an edge for Single Target?

That`s very nice :)

I reached 97 with this Discharge Build, Killed all bosses, Uber Elder I did many times, so I moved to a Toxic Rain :)

Let me share my itens:

I killed Uber Elder many times with Dual Mjoner, Mjonear + Shield , both are good.
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
ChaplainSD wrote:

That`s very nice :)

I reached 97 with this Discharge Build, Killed all bosses, Uber Elder I did many times, so I moved to a Toxic Rain :)

Let me share my itens:

I killed Uber Elder many times with Dual Mjoner, Mjonear + Shield , both are good.

Nice gear! Never occurred to me to use 2 Mjölnir. I'm hyped to try that too!

Just started the build looking for better signal target but seeing what items that need to be upgraded to increase the game play?

Last edited by Frostymugg on Jan 27, 2019, 8:27:14 PM
"
Frostymugg wrote:
Just started the build looking for better signal target but seeing what items that need to be upgraded to increase the game play?

i sugguest you look at the build guide and read all of it and compare what is written vs your gear.

jewel,boots, res balanced......
Hey

i try to make the ci version in league

but my discharge damage in pob is only 37k

can u tell me whats wrong ?

https://pastebin.com/ndU089u6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info