Xbox Discord - It's where the community is

Of course none of these people that have been banned will be giving the full story here.

We have a three tiered system for disrespectful / toxic players. They have a plethora of chances to stop their nonsense before punishments or warnings even go out. It's a completely automated system. So people who have been banned have messed up at minimum 8 times.

Of course they have also been banned from the Facebook groups, the Xbox Clubs, and the Discords, so this forum is the only place left for them to gather and be toxic. Which is what we see here.

As a result of these bans, the Discord is a very non-toxic atmosphere. 1800 members, and 0 drama.

Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
I'm at discord xbox since poe started on xbox, and i'm part of that community all the way through. Never had any "issues" or something similar over there. People are great, talking, helping, learning all the way through. Also, when someone trying to "lead" his own channel on a good way, and to stay positive, the best you can do is to support that, because of others, and because of you. Keep doing that way, you're all good, haters gonna hate :)
I'll add my endorsement. I've been in the discord for the last couple months. Everyone has been by and large very helpful. It's a good place to hang out and catch pok- er... discuss the game, builds and life in general. Cmon in guys.
I joined the Discord channel about 2 months ago. Was a brand new PoE player. The veterans have been very helpful in answering questions. Reading the discussions definitely enhanced my understanding of the game. I've already improved on my second character and having more fun playing the game as a result.
Xbox gamertag: Methadone Man
part of this group showed me how easy it is to buy out a item and never let it sell take from it what you will
Been a part of the Xbox discord since the console launch. I still play mostly on PC (haven't had time to play either platform yet this league tho) but I hang out in there still because the community is that good.
"
As a result of these bans, the Discord is a very non-toxic atmosphere. 1800 members, and 0 drama.

Never actually joined a discord channel (seemed like a great deal of setup just for a voip program, when compared to others) but this statement has me second guessing that decision. Maybe on the Weekend sometime I might bite the bullet and finally try out this discord thingy.
"
SQUINT wrote:
"

Never actually joined a discord channel (seemed like a great deal of setup just for a voip program, when compared to others) but this statement has me second guessing that decision. Maybe on the Weekend sometime I might bite the bullet and finally try out this discord thingy.

It's true that it is used as a VOIP for PC players, however on Xbox we never need it for that. We have 96 channels, most locked behind a role you choose that unlocks them (ie. choose hardcore, softcore or both), and we have staff setup to help out in any area, from basic questions to uber elder carries, etc.

While it is a VOIP, we use it more as a condensed forum chat room.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
"
SQUINT wrote:
"

It's true that it is used as a VOIP for PC players, however on Xbox we never need it for that. We have 96 channels, most locked behind a role you choose that unlocks them (ie. choose hardcore, softcore or both), and we have staff setup to help out in any area, from basic questions to uber elder carries, etc.

While it is a VOIP, we use it more as a condensed forum chat room.

Ahh ok :) Well i'll check it out over the weekend and I guess it'll make more sense to me once I see it in action.
Only 1800 members?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info