3.4.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

I have a tiny annoying problem, where before this patch I could close dialog windows with spacebar (which is bound to highlight items for me) without closing all the other windows like escape does.

Can I have it back please?
Game crashes too often when I open the delve map... I thought it was already fixed :(
wow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Patch notes say:

Existing Shaper amulets with the lower-tier spellblock mod now have +8-11% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +4-5%.

Existing Shaper amulets with the higher-tier spellblock mod now have +11-12% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +6-7%.

So why does my amulet have a 7-10 range instead of 8-11?

it previous had a 35% of block chance applied to spells roll
Last edited by JeNebu on Sep 1, 2018, 4:26:23 AM
I am reporting a bug.

I am currently trying to run KB/Barrage miner.

My Barrage mines when ever i try to detonate them my account dc's and anyone who is partied with me also dc's.

Is there a fix coming for this?
As it is a pretty big bug?
I STILL CAN'T disable shadows LOL
Please make azurite shared in groups, it feels like a waste of time not being shared.
"
Fixed a bug where some Legacy versions of items displayed higher Chance to Block Spell Damage values than they actually applied.

My Stone of Lazhwar had 25% Block Chance applied to Spells.
On friday it had 8% spell block but character screen showed only 7% spell block. Now the item has 7% block. Is this the highest roll possible now for the old implicit corrupted mod? Or would 8% have been possible but i was tricked into 7% now due to a bug? Instead of getting 8% in my character screen?

Please clear this up!
TP'ing in and out of the final Kitava fight still has a very high probability of crashing the game to desktop for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info