3.4.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

Appreciate the fix of the "shadows" checkbox, but honestly, I'm running at about the same FPS with the shadows enabled as I was before today's update under the DX9 ex settings. Looking forward to a few more FPS on my toaster.

@Nibelton: I think that has more to do with how GGG does their data than with Steam. I have a couple of games that have done multi-GB patches that don't take so much processing time to set up.

@Devs: thanks for working through the night on this stuff!
"
Nibelton wrote:
another patch ? steam really suck big D when it comes to patching...
50mb patch took around 30+ mins for steam to do.

Seems like you are still lucky, this patch triggered a 12.4Go update on my Steam, and I have shitty internet so no playing for at least 6 hours. RIP Delve league start for me....
[3.7] Scourge Arrow, Ignite Proliferation Elementalist. Melt T15 on a budget, All content viable.
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2222701

so if you install on a nvme ssd, your bottleneck will likely be steam maxing out one cpu core to hash and decrypt the content file. its not for security reasons, its for file integrity.

also, i have crashed about 3-4 times. but I am slow-play and im still lvl 33. i play for fun not for competitive. still even with my seldom crashes, delve has me intrigued. its a challenge league that you can sink more time into than previous leagues. I would love to see devs post a video, with them using internal dev-server HAX (aka debug cheats) and show us if the mine is truly infinite. the mine is pretty repetitive, but then again, this is path of exile xD
My Client got crashed while in the cave. when i selected a new target for crawler the client went out with some random message like unknown location or texture something. is this a new unfixed bug or something else?
Oh. Everything was fine before the patch. Now it crushes when client tries to download the patch. Wtf.
"
Mcveigh wrote:
Crashed about 40 times and im only in act 8
Updated and still crashing in normal lab.
Worst league so far for me.

Literally me in every league week one except this one. Here I'm averaging around 2 an act.
nice :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Hi, please make that Azurite is equally shared between party members.
Any info on when we can use space bar to skip NPC dialogue again as well as having the key bound as a flask?
"
Swiks wrote:
"
Nibelton wrote:
another patch ? steam really suck big D when it comes to patching...
50mb patch took around 30+ mins for steam to do.

Seems like you are still lucky, this patch triggered a 12.4Go update on my Steam, and I have shitty internet so no playing for at least 6 hours. RIP Delve league start for me....

LOL, use game client - it's like 70mb to download.

BTW devs
1) Crawler is dissapearing while instance changes = death
2) Crawler going through fractured wall while we cant = death

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info