There's only a few hours left before the launch of Path of Exile: Delve! We can't wait to see you conquering the infinite depths of the Azurite Mine with new builds. As always, in this news post we've gathered all the information you'll need to know about what happens on launch day and information on how to start downloading early.

The realm goes down and patching begins at: Aug 31, 2018 1:00 PM (EDT)
The servers go live at: Aug 31, 2018 4:00 PM (EDT)

The above times are displayed in your local time zone. You'll need to be logged into your account to see these. To change your local time, go to "My Account", "Manage Account" and "Edit Preferences".

If the timezone is displaying incorrectly for you, please disregard the above timer and refer to the countdown on the front page. Three hours before the end of the countdown, the realm will go down and patching will begin. When the countdown ends, the servers will be live and you'll be able to join the Delve League!

The patch size for the update will be around 3.5GB. We've also made a torrent available for this update. Please keep in mind that this method, while available earlier, makes it a larger update as it includes all the existing client content. When patching begins for Content Update 3.4.0 you'll also have a few remaining files that you'll need to update to.

You can find the torrent here. The download is approximately 11.8GB. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install folder once the patching server is up, no earlier than three hours before the Delve League launches. Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

Path of Exile: Delve on Xbox One will launch at Sep 03, 2018 7:00 PM (EDT) or at 4pm September 3rd (PDT).

If you're looking for some extra character slots for your account for launch weekend, we're running a sale on these right now! Additionally, this is your last chance to get Apocalypse Mystery Boxes and the Incursion Brimmed Hat! These will leave the store when the Delve League goes live. Keep in mind that if you haven't taken advantage of it yet, it's still possible to get a free Apocalypse Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. NOTE: this is only possible once per account. Additional purchases do not grant additional mystery boxes. If you need some extra points, we recommend checking out our new Delve supporter packs.

In case you still haven't decided which build to play with, check out the Class subsections on the forum for suggestions from the community. Many of our community streamers are also providing build guides on YouTube.

If you're not able to play the game on launch day, be sure to check out our community streamers on Twitch! Good luck everyone! See you at launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Torrent for ggpk yes (✿ =‿‿=)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Aug 31, 2018, 3:51:35 AM
Thanks for the torrent!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Woo!
finally :)
Omg... now i can go sleep
thanks!
"
The realm goes down and patching begins at: Aug 31, 2018 7:00 PM
The servers go live at: Aug 31, 2018 10:00 PM

The above times are displayed in your local time zone.

This is incorrect. The times are off by one hour, probably due to daylight savings. The actual start time (according to the front page counter) is 11 PM. Please indicate which time zone the times are actually in instead of incorrectly claiming them to be in my local time zone.

Edit: Never mind, it turns out I had Berlin selected in my account settings. I had assumed the time zone was autodetected from my browser. I wonder why it was set to Berlin though. Maybe the time zone setting did not exist when I created my account in 2012 and Berlin was a default for EU players when it was added?
Last edited by databeaver on Aug 31, 2018, 3:58:26 AM
When we will get rewards from incursion event?
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

omg so happy!

trolled Fox News in an interview... wound up famous. thx for the virility humans!
https://youtu.be/hkK-gI7xAP4
"...I'm one of the heroes." lol
Last edited by Smoke_Dawg on Aug 31, 2018, 3:53:55 AM
sweet
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info