[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Cantroz wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game. I like the build but quick question. With the 82 progression setup, how are you generating endurance charges?

Endurance charges are generated by the the ascendency passive, have 20% to generate when u kill a burning enemy
"
gokudin wrote:
what time is good to remove resolute technique and get critical?

Where can i improve

Spoiler

If you can get maybe about 500 total accuracy on your gear, I would say you can remove resolute technique. Otherwise, you will miss often when you attack. (you'll have like 80% hit chance. at least 90% hit chance is a good goal)

Your gear has good resists and life, but not much damage. To get damage, look for "elemental damage with attacks", "added physical damage to attacks", Crit chance/multi on amulet, and attack speed on gloves.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 2, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

Anything else i can squeez here exept tabula , still kinda suffering from random stuns even with pantheon , also thinking about linking IC+CWDT
Right now slowly transformin into crit , and gaining INT is quite annoying ,losing 5+- tree points on +60int... . Didnt check if 2 dps swords is better than something with big ele dmg? . Some times Tankin bosses fells like i need more HP, Regen or Leech.

What would i need to uppgrade to get better dps?
Last edited by MrScavenger on Sep 2, 2018, 1:32:16 PM
Everyone worried about DPS and weapons you only need 2 uniques at the moment.

This should be fine up to Yellow maps without an issue

Scaeva in your MH, Tempestuous Steel in your off hand aka stat stick.

Loving it so far, speeding tru low level maps =)
"
Spythe wrote:
Everyone worried about DPS and weapons you only need 2 uniques at the moment.

This should be fine up to Yellow maps without an issue

Scaeva in your MH, Tempestuous Steel in your off hand aka stat stick.

True bought a tempestuous stell and its give me more dmg than my stat stick.

For a future update which one i need to change first?
How is this build for killing bosses?
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
How is this build for killing bosses?

with warchief and vaal warchief, I'm pretty much 3 shotting t5 bosses at lv 85. 3 hits to get the ruthless hit
"
MrScavenger wrote:

What would i need to uppgrade to get better dps?

Both your weapons. Try to get a faster sword Not just high pDPS but it you want attack speed over 1.8, or as high as possible.

http://poe.trade/search/zububinarunato

You sceptre is very bad. You want fire damage and ele attack damage. try this http://poe.trade/search/emimayorahirar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info