[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I've found using Conc. Effect feels a little clunkier killing packs, due to the drop in AoE, while leveling. I'm wondering if switching to Elemental Focus while leveling/mapping and Conc. Effect at bosses might alleviate that clunky feeling? Or maybe I'm just too early into the build and it'll round out better when the dps gets higher?

I'm not experienced with melee characters, so pardon if it's a stupid question.
are yoou guys using any golem?
"
Spythe wrote:
Just hit 55, glad I switched from a Smite Champion to this guy
CP > Melee Physical > Elemental Dmg > Fire Pen > Combustion?(could be something better since we aren't really igniting that much til we get crit > Inc AoE/Conc Effect

Combustion gives high Chance to Ignite and we have 5% on tree too. Also if you can run Blasphemy + Flammability it has Chance to Ignite.
Can you explain the ascendancy points, I am not understanding the choice for the totem over finishing off the last one for Free fire resist.
I assume it's that you would want flat 8% less damage dealt by enemies so long as the totem is near them compared to the extra fire res and 10% phys to fire passively. It should mean you take 8% less from all damage sources compared to ~7.5% less from physical sources, assuming all res. are capped and you always have totem out. Against packs it shouldn't be that big of an issue, so the need to drop the totem isn't really needed, but the totem should almost always be up during boss fights, so it translates to better defenses and better offense.

That said, I'm personally going to get the added fire res if I'm struggling to get all my res by then, then respec to the totem node when my items get better.
(duplicate post)
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 2, 2018, 4:44:08 AM
"
Street1841 wrote:
Can you explain the ascendancy points, I am not understanding the choice for the totem over finishing off the last one for Free fire resist.

Against bosses, and other tough enemies, totem should always be up. So the node is good.

But yea, the other option is good too. I might take it. I dont feel like I need more damage.

Yea ele focus is a good option while you have resolute technique. I wouldn't use conc effect until endgame like shaper
what time is good to remove resolute technique and get critical?

Where can i improve

Spoiler
Last edited by gokudin on Sep 2, 2018, 9:50:24 AM
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game. I like the build but quick question. With the 82 progression setup, how are you generating endurance charges?
"
Cantroz wrote:
Hey, I'm pretty new to the game. I like the build but quick question. With the 82 progression setup, how are you generating endurance charges?

From the Chieftan passive

Tawhoa, Forest's Strenght

20% chance to get Endurance Charges when you kill a burning enemy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info