[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

So I know his name is Jugg but he's really chieftain, I swear (I may or may not have been sober when creating him)! I've had some awful luck on drops so I'm limited on currency (100C ish) but any recommendations on what can make the biggest difference? Sitting at 500k according to POB and did T9 elder successfully but felt a bit lackluster on the dps against bosses.

Thanks much for the build!
Loving the build, it's really enjoyable to play. However, I struggle with bosses at times and I'm wondering where I can improve. I do gem swap for higher single target DPS & use Impatience to get charges before jumping in. Thank you for any input, it's greatly appreciated! :)

"
seelroy6 wrote:
Loving the build, it's really enjoyable to play. However, I struggle with bosses at times and I'm wondering where I can improve. I do gem swap for higher single target DPS & use Impatience to get charges before jumping in. Thank you for any input, it's greatly appreciated! :)

you have really good weapons! I'd put warchief in your sword for the added fire.

Turn in your lv 20 gems with gcpm for 20% quality, especially blood rage, faster attacks, fortify

remove melee splash and inc duration. They're not doing anything.

The biggest issue is that you dont have any accuracy anywhere. get your hit chance to be at least 90%. get an ice golem. You hit chance might be like 80%. that means youre missing 20% of the time, and not critting 36% of the time even if your crit chance was 100%.

To get accuracy, u first need to get cold and light res on your boots/belt, so that u can remove them from rings/amulet.

especially the amulet should be purely for DPS. heres my amulet search

http://poe.trade/search/obetenisetewio

So instead of global crit what would be the 3rd? Maybe phys to attacks?
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
So I know his name is Jugg but he's really chieftain, I swear (I may or may not have been sober when creating him)! I've had some awful luck on drops so I'm limited on currency (100C ish) but any recommendations on what can make the biggest difference? Sitting at 500k according to POB and did T9 elder successfully but felt a bit lackluster on the dps against bosses.

hmm. You have the same issue with the guy above. No accuracy anywhere. see my comment above. just get accuracy on your rings/amulet

use ruthless or damage on full life instead of added fire gem

your flasks need work. I dont think u need a quiksilver/2nd life flask. lions roar and atziris promise adds like 50% more damage. ur missing out!

Make these changes and your DPS will double
"
totalhavok3 wrote:

hmm. You have the same issue with the guy above. No accuracy anywhere. see my comment above. just get accuracy on your rings/amulet

use ruthless or damage on full life instead of added fire gem

your flasks need work. I dont think u need a quiksilver/2nd life flask. lions roar and atziris promise adds like 50% more damage. ur missing out!

Make these changes and your DPS will double
How about this weapon as the main?

https://imgur.com/pCltGj8
Or this one XD

https://imgur.com/zF5q7Om

I'm only getting 221k in the tooltip and around 25k dps in the character page. I'm following every single node you have for your build, is there something wrong?

Reason why I asked was because at the end of your shaper video, you were getting a lot higher damage than mine.

Currently lvl 85
Last edited by WillowDagg on Sep 19, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
Just got taste of hate! Super happy over wise Oak!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info