[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Just killed Shaper with the Build and wanted to say thank you for the amazing Build. Still have a lot of fun with it. Shaper was no big Deal, died twice but it was just because i was stupid ^^
Delves at lvl 285 and still far away from having any troubles (yeah i know its not that deep but still).

Getting oneshotted sometimes so my next step is to improve my defense a little bit. If you Guys have any Tips it would be appreciated.

Cheers!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
dldaryldl wrote:

What do you guys think? I'm running nearly 500k dps on this setup

There's a few things wrong here. I can't see your tree but if you're following mine, then added fire (which you have all over your gear) will not add much damage. You want to focus on adding phys. The phys gets converted to fire an also added as fire/cold. You're missing out on a lot of DPS.

Lose anger. and the essence worm. A good 10c DPS ring adds far more DPS than anger. The rest of the mana reservation (50% left) can be used for a few diff things but I think arctic armour is best.

Sorrow of the divine flask is really bad. Not only does CP already makes consecrated ground for you, that flask turns all regen into ES regen, which basically means you lose all your regen because you're not an ES build.

Also, you dont have any accuracy anywhere. try to get the hit chance up to 90%. You need like 800 accuracy on gear total. more is better

Removed what you said and replaced them with

and now running 585k. Anything else you can suggest? thanks in advance sensei :D
Becoming stronger with every day. Really working out very well. Next upgrade either weapon (more aps) or statstick (trying to craft that myself. so far with HORRIBLE results.)
Any suggestions?
please look at my setup. and to tell you how to disperse the DPS shown in game at least 100K a scepter. I only have 61k of scepter.
I will be very grateful
"
lordfratos wrote:
my good sir @Hollyphantom please take look at this if you have time.

p.s. please dont hurt me. still n00b =))

Hmm. almost everything need to be replaced:

- sword (see sword section)
- both rings (look for accuracy, life, added phys, ele damage, int, dex, resists)
- amulet (Amulet needs DPS mods: crit multi, crit chance, accuracy, added phys, life, ele damage)
- belt (life, resists)
- all 3 life flasks - replace with an uncurse silver flask, unbleed instant life flask, and unfreeze diamon flask.
- helm - needs life on it.

For these items, even 1c purchases will be upgrades for you. Try to get life on all the new gear. You also need like 800 accuracy total on gear (try to hit 90% hit chance). Link fortify to leap slam

when you fix these, i can take another look.

"
sIQ_91 wrote:
Just killed Shaper with the Build and wanted to say thank you for the amazing Build. Still have a lot of fun with it. Shaper was no big Deal, died twice but it was just because i was stupid ^^
Delves at lvl 285 and still far away from having any troubles (yeah i know its not that deep but still).

Getting oneshotted sometimes so my next step is to improve my defense a little bit. If you Guys have any Tips it would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Looking good. You have a lot of added fire jewels, but you want added phys. not fire.

Also, vendor the lv 20 gems w/gcpm for 20% qual except for herald of purity. I'd vaal it

A good boot enchant would be nice
"
dldaryldl wrote:

Removed what you said and replaced them with

and now running 585k. Anything else you can suggest? thanks in advance sensei :D

nice

that first ring is ok not great. That 2nd one is awesome but craft life on it using elreon bench.

"
hansi wrote:
Becoming stronger with every day. Really working out very well. Next upgrade either weapon (more aps) or statstick (trying to craft that myself. so far with HORRIBLE results.)
Any suggestions?

looks like u got a new statstick. nice. you can still craft dex/int/resist on it

Yea your weapon attack speed is holding you back a little.
"
MrGutlya wrote:
please look at my setup. and to tell you how to disperse the DPS shown in game at least 100K a scepter. I only have 61k of scepter.
I will be very grateful

Hmm ok it's time to switch to crit. Remove resolute technique from tree, get crit multi jewels and crit multi amulet. Get some accuracy on your rings/amulet

craft cold res on boots, get a belt with some life.

also, you dont need a sulphur flask. get a lions roar

This is when your dps start shooting up!
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Mennphis wrote:
Just did a full respec on my warchief totem berzerker and tried your build. So far so good ! But my dps is a lot lower than your (500k shaper dps on pob if I'm not mistaken). Do you have any advice on how to improve the build ? My flasks are still a work in progress.

Thanks in advance ! ;)

no, my dps is 2 to 3 million lol

Hmm. you have 2 empty jewel sockets. fill them! the one you do have is a good one

Get int on your gear/jewel to remove the int node on tree.

I understand your flasks need work but just swap your sulphur flask with atziri's promise. its an easy dps boost. Plus, CP makes consecrated ground so you dont need it from the sulphur flask

your sword is good but stat stick prices have gone down a lot. You can find a better one for cheap I think. One with the same stats plus crit multi and int might be nice.

I'd get a elder leather belt or stygian belt.

Your boots have fire res on it, which I doubt you need. I'd get boots with cold/light res.

Nice rings/amulet!

The 500k was for my dps :p

I followed some of your advice and I can already see the results ! Invested in some good jewels and it's making a big difference. My dps is still not in the millions, but I still need to change my belt and my stat stick.

Thanks for the advices !

Edit : Just FYI, the jewels I bought are those

I found that 1 jewel with mana on hit was solving all the mana problem I could have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info