3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
redmalloc wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:
Can someone link a shield that adds a totem? Maybe im searching wrong.

You can stop searching for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4z1q2/1_totem_veiled_mod_was_removed_from_the_game/

What the hell... Ridiculous that this was not mentioned in the patch notes when the damn thing was marketed as a great new feature of the league.
so now that the shield veiled mod is gone what are the best options for the build? Are we forced to go soul Mantle?
"
AlphaManlet wrote:
so now that the shield veiled mod is gone what are the best options for the build? Are we forced to go soul Mantle?

I'm not super experienced with this build, but I think that is the only way. Tukohama's Fortress is out of the question.

It feels so clunky casting 2 totems at a time but being limited to 3 and constantly replacing one.
"
Grumpyrock wrote:
"
AlphaManlet wrote:

I'm not super experienced with this build, but I think that is the only way. Tukohama's Fortress is out of the question.

It feels so clunky casting 2 totems at a time but being limited to 3 and constantly replacing one.

why no Tukohamas? sorry im not too experienced
I assume because of blood magic.
IGN: Zerikin or Zerinia
Build is supernerfed now. Ty just reached 76. Soul mantle is shit, im not gonna flask around this crap item.
Just reached 70 and saw that post TT.TT
"
redmalloc wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:
Can someone link a shield that adds a totem? Maybe im searching wrong.

You can stop searching for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4z1q2/1_totem_veiled_mod_was_removed_from_the_game/

Direct link to the quote itself, as opposed to another thread.

Still, rip. Guess I can use Saffell's Frame for more defensive stats after all.

Soul Mantle isn't the worst; you actually have to shuffle around the necessary flasks a bit. Soul Mantle does give a significant boost to DPS, but the major downside is that any totem MTX won't work with Soul Mantle equipped.
Last edited by MisterTails on Dec 10, 2018, 4:45:58 PM
"
AlphaManlet wrote:
"
Grumpyrock wrote:
"
AlphaManlet wrote:

why no Tukohamas? sorry im not too experienced

As mentioned by zerikin, that shield gives you the Blood Magic keystone which reduces your mana to zero and uses life instead of mana for abilities and spells. This build kinda relies on Mind Over Matter and a large mana pool to provide extra damage buffer.
Hi, how you have Four totem, have only three at lvl 71 thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info