3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Wallach wrote:
I'm not sure they actually put the +1 to maximum totem shield mod in the final version of Betrayal. It doesn't show up in the trade affix list as a crafted mod option, whereas all of the other veiled mods I've come across are in the search list.

Yeah i have been looking around aswell but there is none on the market it seems like or i must be blind :S
I found datamine about craft veil mods reddit and wiki. It seems totem mod craft would be cost 1ex and it means this mod will be fckin rare.
I think for HC it'd be a good idea to take the chaos+life cluster top left, only one +10 node away from your tree anyway and this build could use a bit more life for HC
What do you guys think of soul mantle item for this build? 1+ free totem and lvl 20 spell totem
Suol Mantle means complete management of curses via flasks. I hate this shit. Whats the point of 1 ex investment? This build is cheap already.
Last edited by Wilmots on Dec 9, 2018, 7:35:16 AM
meet bottle neck already went in a t14 dark forest the exile so pain and my totem like do no damage!

could be because rippy mod!
Last edited by Ending2018 on Dec 9, 2018, 8:17:04 AM
????
Hello guys :)

just wondering why are we using minion node on the tree ??

Are totem minion or what ??

thx a lot
"
michaud808 wrote:

thx a lot

Totems aren't minions but "Spiritual Aid" node makes minion damage bonuses apply to you
Last edited by Wigglezig on Dec 9, 2018, 10:00:59 AM
"
michaud808 wrote:

thx a lot

It is actually amazing how hard it is for people to just read. Yikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info