3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

For Vaal Haste, you will be cool anyway with lvl 3 or 4 on vaal haste, dont worry about it.
i think use lv 1 phase run no idea why his pob plan put a 155 dex when his gear is lacking of dex :(

Farming tabula now for Map content soon!
Last edited by Ending2018 on Dec 8, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
HI, I dont find information about the Pantheon? Can anyon ehelp me out?

ty
"
Ending2018 wrote:
i think use lv 1 phase run no idea why his pob plan put a 155 dex when his gear is lacking of dex :(

Farming tabula now for Map content soon!

Vaal haste is an option is not needed!!!!
I'm also looking for the veil shield with +1 summoned totem :/ there's no on poe trade
Been leveling really smooth since I started yesterday afternoon; just arrived at act 4 a few minutes ago. Particularly, not having cast speed sucks, but that's the leveling experience. I actually fell asleep running Normal Lab last night and died in the fire pit.

In regards to equipment, does any one have any preference for whichever rare belts or helmets to chase after? And as for the +1 totem veiled mod on shields, how difficult is it to get something like that to drop? I'm still a bit fuzzy on how veiled mods work exactly.

Is there a concise list of all veiled mods complied somewhere? I didn't find anything on the wiki or database when I checked last night.

Thanks for any help in the right direction.
Doesnt tree on the page uploaded yet ? It's hard for me to follow up with direct 100lvl tree.
Hi,

What pantheons should i use?

And also do i need enhance or empower? The pob sais enhance but the page is empower.
"
Doesnt tree on the page uploaded yet ? It's hard for me to follow up with direct 100lvl tree.

The PoB Link has a leveling tree in it
Why the level 100 POB? Not realistic. You should provide readers with a level 90 to maybe 94 tree, not 100.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info