3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Why the level 100 POB? Not realistic. You should provide readers with a level 90 to maybe 94 tree, not 100.

do you even know how to open the leveling tree in POB? i guess not ^^ Better ask bevor complain. THERE IS A LEVELING TREE in his poe link!
Last edited by Baldry on Dec 8, 2018, 3:27:04 PM
"
Gilron wrote:
Hi,

What pantheons should i use?

And also do i need enhance or empower? The pob sais enhance but the page is empower.

i search exalty the same :D
"
Baldry wrote:
"
Why the level 100 POB? Not realistic. You should provide readers with a level 90 to maybe 94 tree, not 100.

do you even know how to open the leveling tree in POB? i guess not ^^ Better ask bevor complain. THERE IS A LEVELING TREE in his poe link!

Is that English?

Take a deep breath kid.
"
"
Baldry wrote:
"

Is that English?

Take a deep breath kid.

If you knew how to use PoB, you'd know that in the "Tree" section, the bottomn left has a drop down menu where you can adjust based on how many points you have. The "110 Points" version of the tree sits at a comfortable level of 89.
How much weaker is Ziz's tree in comparison to yours for damage? I followed his guide and build on youtube for Arc Totems. But realized he focuses much more on health over damage...and is non crit and suggests to respec at the end to crit if you wanna take it to endgame.

I am playing BSC so was wondering how much better respeccing to your tree would feel?
I've played GC totems the last two leagues and am trying arc totems this one. I really don't understand why you are taking all of those minion nodes when I believe they only apply to the lightning golem.

While I think your guide is fine, I do think it could benefit from a lot more details. I would us thi3n's GC totem guide as a reference of how to compose a guide that answers all of the important questions.
The spriritual aid node make minion increased damage node affect you.
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:
I've played GC totems the last two leagues and am trying arc totems this one. I really don't understand why you are taking all of those minion nodes when I believe they only apply to the lightning golem.

While I think your guide is fine, I do think it could benefit from a lot more details. I would us thi3n's GC totem guide as a reference of how to compose a guide that answers all of the important questions.

I am fairly new so excuse my ignorance, but if you read the Spirtual Aid node this will be explained for you.

I've never had this much success with a league starter / more fun before. Can anyone look at my character and see where I can upgrade? or anything I'm just doing totally wrong. I've been using the same gear for a while now.

Worried because 6 links with blues are gonna be hard as hell to get right now.
Last edited by OskieBoy on Dec 9, 2018, 2:51:14 AM
"
FrodoFraggins wrote:

Jesus, we discussed this on every single page here!! I dont understand why it is so tough to just use once mind. Sorry to be direct, but really...
I'm not sure they actually put the +1 to maximum totem shield mod in the final version of Betrayal. It doesn't show up in the trade affix list as a crafted mod option, whereas all of the other veiled mods I've come across are in the search list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info