Super Slow Mo! (All content! No uniques required! Perfect for new, SSF, & challenged gamers.) (3.4)

"

So, few questions: I wasn't as lucky as AnExile_onthePath but got few 1h weapons

If it helps, I used two-socket resonators - Bound (for minion) and Scorched (no cold modifiers). I did not want to get a big beautiful minion roll and have it rendered useless for this build by cold damage. I do not know the answer to your question regarding your spell roll however.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Hey Precious!

"
Hello Triniparty , once again , thank you for updating the build .
My pleasure. I'm glad you like the build.

"
I'm sorry that update gave you inconvinience in usage. Can we help with posting a suggestion to bring it close to what it used to be as mtx/toggle on-off option or anything for people with issues like yours ? Where can we do that?
There's a suggestion section in the forums for all good and bad ideas but I wouldn't worry about it. All movement skills will be trouble to those that have trouble with quick movements. The old version wasn't perfect for me, just better. Thanks though. That's very thoughtful. If movement skills become too much for me in the future, I'll just use a non-movement attack for the defensive buffs and then either Phase Run or a Quartz Flask to escape. (I could replace Immortal Call with Phase Run right now and have a nice escape every time I get hit.)

"
...got few 1h weapons with 77% minion damage ...One of them has some cold damage to spells , how can i check with POB or smth , how it will change my spells in general...Another one has around 70% minion damage and "Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies"
If the mod is adding cold damage to Spells, then it's not a big deal. It won't add the damage to any minions. It'll only add the damage to your casted spells which are Desecrate and Molten Shell. Those spells aren't frequent or large enough to have an impact on Elemental Equilibrium. You'll be applying EE with your Attack in boss battles as much as you can anyway. So you'll be overriding the spells infrequent application of EE all the time. Having cold to Attacks is a big deal, Spells it's not really noticeable.

I don't think Generosity improves the buff of the Aura mod. Generosity improves the aura itself. The mod doesn't improve the aura, it gives you and allies a perk based on simply having an aura. Adding Cold Damage to Spells doesn't apply to auras either.

I would pick the aura one, only because I like being an aura bot when I can. It'd be awesome to somehow have this build an aurabot too, but you can't do everything on one character...:(

"
Also i wonder , how did you get 17% life on your helmet without elder base?
Essence of Fear. They work like an Alchemy but guarantee a specific mod. Essences are hard to depend on cause you have much less of them than you do alch's/chaos. So if you don't get great life and resist rolls along with your essence mod, you have to make up for it elsewhere. So it's quite rare to have gear all crafted with essences.

You can use a Blessed Orb or re-roll the Implicit (Minion Damage) mod. So you can always shop for a great rolled Bone Helmet with a crappy implicit and then spend your Blesseds on improving the implicit.

"
...what's the best weapon for animate guardian in our build? Dying Breath...or Kingmaker Despot Axe?
The Culling Strike on Kingmaker is sweet, but I would guess you'd only notice it on bosses or crazy rare enemies. Our Zombies clear maps really easy. The increased rarity is cool. Rarity increases the chance of more rare, shaper, elder, and uniques to drop. Quantity is what determines currency. Up to you how valuable you think that is. Dying Breath would improve your curse effects on enemies and minion damage.

I think I'd prefer Dying Breath. Improvement to curses and constant Minion Damage increase is sweet when comparing it to something situational. It's also really cheap to replace. :)

"
Thanks in advance. Take care of yourself.
Good luck to all users of this build , i hope you have fun .
You are very welcome. And thank you, you take care as well! Ask as much as you like anytime.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I recently played Arachnid Tomb (Shaper influenced) with 15% Physical Reflect (and no Fortify on the Zombies) and the Zombies got totally wrecked - over and over. Having played physical totems, I understand the issue. But I thought that I would mention it since as I recall Physical Reflect came up in the comments. I subsequently played Tribunal (Shaper influenced, unIDed, Zombies Fortified this time) and my Zombies definitely got whittled by something. I thought that perhaps some more info might help you figure what is going on.

And I have no idea if it could work, but I am wondering if the Dancing Duo could be used. All those minion nodes on the Tree, just begging to have another client ....
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
I recently played Arachnid Tomb (Shaper influenced) with 15% Physical Reflect (and no Fortify on the Zombies) and the Zombies got totally wrecked - over and over. Having played physical totems, I understand the issue. But I thought that I would mention it since as I recall Physical Reflect came up in the comments. I subsequently played Tribunal (Shaper influenced, unIDed, Zombies Fortified this time) and my Zombies definitely got whittled by something. I thought that perhaps some more info might help you figure what is going on.

And I have no idea if it could work, but I am wondering if the Dancing Duo could be used. All those minion nodes on the Tree, just begging to have another client ....
Reflect maps are a mod that can be done, but also should be avoided. It's dependant on what other mods roll as well. For example, if monsters reflect 15% physical but also take 30% reduced physical damage, your zombies will be fine. If there are no mods that mitigate enemy damage reflect should be avoided to be safe.

Un-ID'd maps can't really be commented on of course.

Don't forget to avoid maps where you can't regen mana as well.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey there! Just want to say a quick thanks for making this guide. I love the summoner playstyle and always dabble on its mechanics, so I am very happy to know that the playstyle is even accessible for new and challenged players.

I also really love both Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, and using both and capping curse effectiveness to put them on their 75% cap sounds really good haha. I think once I follow this guide, I am going to aim for the Aul's Uprising amulet just so Hatred will not reserve mana. Pretty expensive though at 16ex! Good thing Delve wouldn't be nerfed when it goes core so the prices wouldn't go higher.

Anyway thanks for sharing again, and I look forward to future iterations of this build. :)
Hey lyndoff!

"
lyndoff wrote:
Hey there! Just want to say a quick thanks for making this guide. I love the summoner playstyle and always dabble on its mechanics, so I am very happy to know that the playstyle is even accessible for new and challenged players.
Thanks! You're very kind.

"
I also really love both Temporal Chains and Enfeeble, and using both and capping curse effectiveness to put them on their 75% cap sounds really good haha. I think once I follow this guide, I am going to aim for the Aul's Uprising amulet just so Hatred will not reserve mana. Pretty expensive though at 16ex! Good thing Delve wouldn't be nerfed when it goes core so the prices wouldn't go higher.
:) Good luck! It's a great idea once you get the currency!

"
Anyway thanks for sharing again, and I look forward to future iterations of this build. :)
You're very welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment. Future version are just around the corner! :) I can't wait for 3.5.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Nov 22, 2018, 1:27:08 PM
First let me say Thanks for doing this guide. I was ready to quit before I found it. Just could not find a build I liked (fit my mood to play). Love my undead army!

Bone helmet...where do you get it? Is it a drop, crafted?
Last edited by Nytena on Nov 29, 2018, 3:55:40 AM
Perhaps a silly question, but is it worth farming Humility cards for a Tabula Rasa? I've been using the same 4L chest (3 blue, 1 red) for what feels like forever and I can't help but be curious if the 6L would be more of a benefit, assuming I get lucky with card drops.

I did some BA runs already just for giggles and have netted 2 cards out of something like 10-12 runs so I feel I've been lucky so far.
Hey Nytena!

"
Nytena wrote:
First let me say Thanks for doing this guide. I was ready to quit before I found it. Just could not find a build I liked (fit my mood to play). Love my undead army!
Thanks for not giving up and checking out more guides! I hope you like the build, but please ask whatever questions you like!

"
Bone helmet...where do you get it? Is it a drop, crafted?
The Bone Helmet is a normal helmet but will always have a Minion Damage roll on it. It's an item that drops like everything else but only if your endgame maps have an enemy level of 73 (Bone Helmets base item level is 73). Here is a list of the maps it drops in (I don't know why it's map specific...maybe for lore reasons...).

GGG said that they were going to restructure the atlas for the 3.5 expansion coming out next week, and just yesterday announced the full list of maps and their new tiers (monster levels). So likely, the link I provided will only be relevant until 3.5 starts. But that's not a big deal. You'll end up finding plenty once you hit endgame and just start doing maps blindly.

Let me know if you need anything else! I'll be posting the 3.5 version of this guide as quick as I can after the patch notes get released! (Banners and Brands would be a fun addition to the build if they can be triggered :).)

Annnnnd

Hey Katalaeia!

"
Katalaeia wrote:
Perhaps a silly question, but is it worth farming Humility cards for a Tabula Rasa? I've been using the same 4L chest (3 blue, 1 red) for what feels like forever and I can't help but be curious if the 6L would be more of a benefit, assuming I get lucky with card drops.

I did some BA runs already just for giggles and have netted 2 cards out of something like 10-12 runs so I feel I've been lucky so far.
Depends if you're going to play this character in standard, or start over in the League when 3.5 comes out next week. If you're going into Betrayal, don't bother. You mentioned previously that you tend to stay away from trading. 5 Link items drop more than you might think (though not often) once endgame starts. That being said, the first purchase I do in any league is buy a Tabula. I'll spend all my chaos on either a tabula or a 5 link with high health.

Having just one Tabula is awesome for swapping between any character.

I say, if you really aren't going to trade, the grind is worth it. Just so you have one.

Oh, and I decided I'll have an option in the 3.5 guide for either one-handed or two handed weapons. :)

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info