[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

thanks for your build. Can i use Viper Strike to lvling from start league ?
And what gems should use for lvling?
Thank you for your reply
Last edited by trungtiu on Aug 31, 2018, 2:19:02 PM
I Think good leveling support gems for Viper Strike will be Melee physical damage, multistrike, added chaos damage, melee splash...

PD: Too much skills to use man! WTF XD When you engage a boss you should use vaal blight, lightning trap, vaal cold snap, ancestral protector and haste before attack? O_o'
Last edited by MiguelFg on Aug 31, 2018, 2:32:35 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
I Think good leveling support gems for Viper Strike will be Melee physical damage, multistrike, added chaos damage, melee splash...

PD: Too much skills to use man! WTF XD When you engage a boss you should use vaal blight, lightning trap, vaal cold snap, ancestral protector and haste before attack? O_o'

Haste is instant, Blight lasts 16+ seconds + 10 seconds secondary duration, Lightning Trap has 3 charges and it's not included in PoB damage, Vaal Cold Snap / Totem are also quite quick and last long.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Thanks for this... gonna league start with it after having no clue what I was gonna play. Was sort of hoping to find a good CA/Dom Blow summoner but none of those posted so far have been even half-assed guides and with no actual theory crafting.
Why no assa? with assa I have with your gear 15+ Brazillion dps and I need your help to decide should I play as pf or assa? with pf my herald of agony dont feel like shit but with assa end game single target dps is insane
Just so I don't lose this
Good luck, everyone! Let's hope the server doesn't crash in the first minute (it probably will, but I'm an optimist).
Wchich skills pick to leveling?
"
Wchich skills pick to leveling?

how the tree lays, i go frost blades till about 20 and then BV, switching to VS 38+
Last edited by sangvinu2 on Aug 31, 2018, 3:26:19 PM
"
ItsPN wrote:
Why no assa? with assa I have with your gear 15+ Brazillion dps and I need your help to decide should I play as pf or assa? with pf my herald of agony dont feel like shit but with assa end game single target dps is insane

You will have roughly the same damage for 15 seconds but you lose perma flasks + 1 damage flask + defensive opportunities + Viper strike AOE + Agony and the list goes on.

All in all, I see PF as a lot better option for this build. I always choose the most effective options and classes (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info