[3.4] KissMeQuick's Pet Viper Strike | Starter for FRIENDS to fight against UBER ELDER with FRIENDS!

Would these work for the build?

Windshriek & Gluttony?
whoops*

cant wait to play this build
Last edited by PUNSHET2 on Aug 31, 2018, 4:35:05 PM
Imho it might be easier to just go with caustic until you spec the claw node.. viper strike, even with ancestor/splash is a pain initially compared to CA.
IGN: Interloper
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Imho it might be easier to just go with caustic until you spec the claw node.. viper strike, even with ancestor/splash is a pain initially compared to CA.

i was just about to ask what to use to level up hahahahhah
viper strike is ass when starting lol....

so in your opinion its good once the soul raker node is gotten?
I am just levelling with a quill rain + roa.

Stack the chance to poison and you are instantly at 40 virulence always, the agony crawler will carry you if you link it up.

Smashes everything atm, the new herald seems super good.
"
bitbite11 wrote:

Stack the chance to poison and you are instantly at 40 virulence always, the agony crawler will carry you if you link it up.

rain of arrows gotcha ttyty... if only i could get a quill rain day 1 of league heh
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:

rain of arrows gotcha ttyty... if only i could get a quill rain day 1 of league heh

I got lucky in flashback and got it in first couple hours on an arc trapper, but seriously doubt I'd be able to pull that off for Delve. Though does sound like a good idea if a person can get a QR, doing RoA+Poison.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
"
bitbite11 wrote:

I got lucky in flashback and got it in first couple hours on an arc trapper, but seriously doubt I'd be able to pull that off for Delve. Though does sound like a good idea if a person can get a QR, doing RoA+Poison.

It hasn't been hard at all. I bought mine for 1 chaos which I got from trading another unique.

But besides that if you do the delve mechanic, beeline it for the currency rooms, i've been getting 1+ chaos each time.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
"
Infiltrator wrote:

i was just about to ask what to use to level up hahahahhah
viper strike is ass when starting lol....

so in your opinion its good once the soul raker node is gotten?

It's fine once you get melee splash which is like level 8... then at 16 get your skorp and it starts getting crazy
Hey, I can't play mutch until tomorrow. Just wondering how is Herald of agony preforming in maps?
Last edited by FuriousFungus on Sep 1, 2018, 1:50:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info