outdated

outdated
Last edited by 99prosorc on Mar 25, 2023, 7:02:07 PM
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2019, 5:10:24 PM
reserved
If u use a elder bow there is not another outcome i tested it in incursion with 10 elder bows for ele hit
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Looks good. I was hoping someone posts this kind of guide ^^ Any advice how to go with leveling? Mostly what parts of skill tree to focus first.
So is the gear going to look the same still? Bow is just +skills instead of trying to scale projectile damage?
"
Subxeno wrote:
So is the gear going to look the same still? Bow is just +skills instead of trying to scale projectile damage?

Elder bow with +3 gems and "socketed gems are supported by level # vicious projectiles" will probably be the best option (a +2 gems elder bow with "... vicious projectiles" may outperform a regular +3 bow; let's wait for PoB update)
Maybe withering touch is an option to choose. Im not sure, if we can stack wither with the totem setup additional to the support gem withering touch
Why Mirage Archer in your main link when you're focusing on the DoT of CA and not the hit? Does the mirage's cloud stack with ours?
You should go with the GMP to overlap poison
"
ProstituteAMA wrote:
You should go with the GMP to overlap poison

That would cut your Caustic Arrow damage by half. I don´t think thats worth it. But i also don´t know if you can keep up the virulance stacks without gmp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info