Added 22 new Labyrinth enchantments

"
Bioness wrote:
How about enchants being weighted to the specific skills used to clear the labyrinth.

E.g. if your most damaging skill came from golems you have a higher chance for golem enchants, of you use two or more courses you have a higher chance for a curse related enchant, etc.

That way the runner can get what they want and it allows for more lab build diversity.

Eh, it doesn't 'allow' for more lab build diversity so much as forces it. I don't think that's a good way of going about it.

Maybe, instead, weighting by active skill gems in slots. Set up the weighting formula so that unsocketing/unequipping everything before hitting the enchantment doesn't improve the odds that the one active skill gem left gets an enchant.

Another thing that we might be able to do as a community is to get a Twice Enchanted divination card added to the game with the fairly obvious implication that we want it in the Merciless/Uber labs. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away.
Yeah, it's way too muddied at this point 2 years ago.

I second the idea of having a consumable created instead, just like with Bestiary Beast mechanics for trading. You buy a tradable item for a chaos ( or whatever ), and you enchant that instead of a pair of boots / gloves / helm if you want.

Dragging gear out of your stash to enchant with was dumb to begin with, and don't get me started on needing an enchant on a specific item, but having only one of it ...and weighing the risk of overriding a "decent" roll on the item already in hopes that RNG gives you something more favorable.

Forget that.
"
Make the enchant a consumable currency.

Let the enchant bench offer some options, like the upcoming change for the zana quests - sufficient for non-helmet enchantments...
For the helmet enchants, it could even be controlled (to some degree) for an additional 'cost'.
(like: sacrifice/consume a L20 gem for an enchant of this skill. or: chance to succeed increases with gem level)

invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I suppose it depends on how you look at it.

Do you need the enchant to make your build work?
It is just like 6 links, they are a luxury that you do not really need.

Lab is allready extremly rewarding if you farm it, giving you more controll on the enchants would force them to lower their strenght i think.
I agree. Any kind of real control over enchants is unnecessary. Any build that needs an enchant to function before red maps is almost certainly a really bad build. Even one that needs it only in red maps is probably not good.

Having *slightly* less RNG or a slight increase in iterations like I suggested is a lot more in-line with what is reasonable.
There are 60 gloves enchantments, 48 boots enchantments and... 897 helm enchantments.

This is beyond ridiculous. A change needs to be made so that working your way through those gets closer to the gloves statistics. 1% may be ok, 0.1% clearly isn't
Just give us the choice between 3 enchants.

Fixed, you’re welcome.
Even when choosing out of 3 enchants, the statistics are still ridiculously low.
At this point, 1 out of 10 is much more reasonable, as drastic as it may look (I suggest running stats in order to see how decent you estimate the suggestions to be).
With the twice enchant prophecy and with the darkshrine, you could potentially reach 9 enchants/lab.

Not that bad.
all they need is a new currency that can remove an enchant off a helm onto a new currency, that can be added to a helm. The currency can be kept to dropping only in Lab, or maybe an added reward randomly given with enchants.

Either way, something needs done, the sheer amount of possible mods is ludicrous.
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info