Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Crusade Slam on an Ascendancy? That's even more shit than threshold jewels. I hope Delve will be bonkers, the patch notes are not.
"
Fleeing Oriath citizens now say things that will make you feel even worse for accidentally killing them!

What do you mean, "accidentally"?
Level 8 Zana equals Garbinger league and has rediculous cost. Do the devs even play this game?
Rest in piece, 82/82 block gratuitous violence gladiator I was planning on playing this league :/
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
RIP cast on weapon swap.

Why was this bad, i dont know, but nice to know GGG is vigilant in ruining all the fun.
Obligatory ctrl-F Inpulsa, crtl-F Poet's Pen - we're in business, boys.

Also Minefield Support nerf that was just announced apparently didn't make it into the patchnotes. Can't say i'm complaining.
WHY did you nerf Combat focus so much? I mean, ele hit is a strong build, but it's OP only on those characters that have at least 2-3 ex put in (and surely more on Delve). People who can't get 5+ exalts in a league are a big majority, at least in the first month or so. For ele hit to compete with other powerful endgame builds we'll have to pour in much more currency than before. Sigh. I can only hope that now that the jewels we're nerfed so much they'll be cheap enough I'll be able to afford them, a good bow and maybe a few decent pieces more.
Static Strike hype!
What i will be complaining about, however, is the updated visuals to Ice Nova, Heavy Strike and Frenzy, that are just...resources thrown into nothing. Why bother with updating visuals when you're not updating the skills?
This refers to Ice Nova much more than the other two - they at least have some niche uses.
Killed max block builds for the 5 people who were playing them and breaking the game apparently.

Reckless Defense cost 5 jewel sockets and 50% additional chance to receive a critical strike just to get the conversion -- and that only provided 20% block, so you still had to invest in block elsewhere. I just do not see how this warranted a nerf.

I can't even enjoy my Reckless Defense characters in Standard because existing jewels were gimped too. Very disappointed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info