[3.5] Blade Vortex MoM Acro Trickster (Fast Maps, U Lab, Guardians, Shaper, Elder)

"
Bayonnaise wrote:
"
jben1988 wrote:
How do you maintain frenzy charges and power charges during 1 v 1 boss fights?

For Power Charges, I use Orb of Storms-Power Charge on Crit.

Isn't that a bit of a hassle? And btw i dont see any orb of storms and power charge on hit for on you skills.
"
jben1988 wrote:
"
Bayonnaise wrote:
"
jben1988 wrote:
How do you maintain frenzy charges and power charges during 1 v 1 boss fights?

For Power Charges, I use Orb of Storms-Power Charge on Crit.

Isn't that a bit of a hassle? And btw i dont see any orb of storms and power charge on hit for on you skills.

First to answer your question: I use power charge on crit instead of crit damage since it gives almost the same damage with full powercharges. for frenzys you can do some stuff with writhing jar but its not guaranteed and on bosses flask charges are an issue. On shaper my pwoer charges were enough (as you can see in the video) the dmg still feels good without them.

Second: you can use orb of storms like Bayonnaise since there are a lot of gem slots free in the build to form it to your liking in terms of CWDT or Pcoc for example
"
jben1988 wrote:

Nope, not a hassle at all. I have plenty of spare sockets and it only needs a 2-link. Casting is quick. My delve Trickster (IGN: TalonL) has the 2L on the main Divinarius. With the duration nodes on the tree, most of the time the charges from mapping is sufficient and plenty of bosses have add mobs too.

What about Pantheons?
Will Tabula Rasa with +2 level of duration gems fit in this build? I'm new please help.
"
okay_done wrote:
What about Pantheons?
Will Tabula Rasa with +2 level of duration gems fit in this build? I'm new please help.

Oh right forgot about pantheons my bad :/
i use brine king and gruthkul you can also go with solaris/lunaris (depending on the situation) but i just prefer the stun immunity

and of yourse you can use a tabula with any corruption that works with BV (+ to active gems, +to AOE gems etc) you would just loose the defensive/offensive stats from the chest armor
Hi there, been following your guide exactly over the past few weeks. Currently level 85. Really enjoying it, lots of fun and no real problems thus far aside from reflect physical damage = instant death lol.

One question though, I just 'upgraded' my 2 divinius daggers to an expensive void battery. I am not sure if it is just me, the faster cast speed and a bit more mobility with lightning warp > whirling blade is nice but the damage of void battery is much lower than the 2 daggers. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!
"
chingster wrote:
Hi there, been following your guide exactly over the past few weeks. Currently level 85. Really enjoying it, lots of fun and no real problems thus far aside from reflect physical damage = instant death lol.

One question though, I just 'upgraded' my 2 divinius daggers to an expensive void battery. I am not sure if it is just me, the faster cast speed and a bit more mobility with lightning warp > whirling blade is nice but the damage of void battery is much lower than the 2 daggers. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks!

The Tooltip in hideout will be lower due to the -spell damage without the power charges if you have all powercharges you get a total of 240% spell damage (8 power charges * 50% spell damage with 2 wands - 160% spell damage from both wands) extra in my setup that would be around 300 - 400k damage with all charges up. it is really only worth it if youre using 2 wands as the bonus damage from 1 would only be 95% spell damage.
hope this cleared things up :D
"
unholydmg wrote:
"
chingster wrote:

Thanks!

The Tooltip in hideout will be lower due to the -spell damage without the power charges if you have all powercharges you get a total of 240% spell damage (8 power charges * 50% spell damage with 2 wands - 160% spell damage from both wands) extra in my setup that would be around 300 - 400k damage with all charges up. it is really only worth it if youre using 2 wands as the bonus damage from 1 would only be 95% spell damage.
hope this cleared things up :D

Ah ok I see now, yes I tested out in the field (not my hideout) but I only have 1 void battery. 2 makes sense now, totally misjudged that but I spent all of my money on the 1 void battery.....lol. Only have 60 chaos left, guess I'll just go back to my divinarius setup.
What flasks do you use in this build ?
"
Bradsucio wrote:
What flasks do you use in this build ?

The flasks are really up to you. some that tried my build said they run without any life flasks others told me they have to use 3 life to survive so i decided that i dont inlcude them in the guide. i personally run with atziris promise and diamond flask 1 life 1 hybrid flask(changed this recently to taste of hate) and the usual quicksilver but really its up to your personal preferences. I know this isnt usefull if youre a new player but i hope you understand why i decided this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info