[3.5] Blade Vortex MoM Acro Trickster (Fast Maps, U Lab, Guardians, Shaper, Elder)

I think investing in crit is costlier and less cost effective as compared to investing in damage over time.

So playing a blade vortex build with decay and obliteration wands would be better for a trickster character in my opinion. This build would not be able to kill bosses fast, but for league starter most folks aren't facing uber elder.

What do you think about it?
"
jainilg wrote:
I think investing in crit is costlier and less cost effective as compared to investing in damage over time.

So playing a blade vortex build with decay and obliteration wands would be better for a trickster character in my opinion. This build would not be able to kill bosses fast, but for league starter most folks aren't facing uber elder.

What do you think about it?

I havent thought about playing with decay and investing in DoT more since i dont enjoy playing with dot builds. im not saying it doesnt work because clearly some players have made it work its just not a playstyle i enjoy.
and for uber elder: this build was meant as a league starter that can progress fairly well into high maps and can kill bosses if the player plays well. its not very fast in boss killing but its possible. some of my guild members have killed their first shaper with this and some deathless.

originally the idea was being a tanky version of the elementalist BV for delving in 3.4 and i think it will still be a viable option for 3.6 since it looks a bit delve'ish from the trailer. i will definitely be starting with this again in 3.6 :D

hope this clears things up a bit and sry i cant really talk about decay :/
Current POB: https://pastebin.com/Bxp0Uyg9
Older POB: https://pastebin.com/pdXfnyjG

I played this build last league, it was amazing, tanked shaper no problem, with almost the same gear/stat/setup as now, why am I getting popped like a pimple this time. Please give me some insight as to why this is anyone.
Last edited by Kakacarmenelectra on Mar 16, 2019, 11:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info