Changes to Zana and the Atlas

I love how the "choose your map" feature can help for overcoming bloody awful RNG when filling out Atlas.

Raising the floor on the outcome of horrid RNG streaks at finding particular maps will make mapping more enjoyable and is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on Aug 24, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Finally something usable.
"
Aui wrote:
GGG is making the game more and more and more complicated!. So, what does it mean for the future of this game? 1.) PoE_Pro_Gamers will handle that sh#t. 2.) New Players will quit this game earlier (maybe without spending money on MTX). 3.) even long_term_Gamers will quit. Comparing to Diablo2 (what is played even NOW); PoE is losing the long_term "Playability" more and more! Weird and twisted crafting 'things' beside strange mechanics will lose this game more and more. You guys should REALLY heard to the words of DAVID BRAVIK. What is that? adding more and more and more 'mechanics' to the game IS NOT THE SOLUtION! Do you guys think thât PoE will lead to immortality'? certianly NOT! P.S.: this 'loop' (creating more and more so called 'content') will lead to more 'sh#t/content, what will make the game yeah, whatsoever.... Even now [in the League]: after 1 month, the league is 50% down; after 2 months: 90% down! You guys from GGG really should turn another path for your game. Otherwise this loop creating more and more 'stupid' content will lead this game to a black hole! Poe is getting more and more absurd!; because of cerating something...
i absolutely agree. Problem is 3month leagues. Make it 1/2 years. Less content but more quality to it.
Can haz more map drop plx?
very cool :P
"
Kastmar wrote:
i absolutely agree. Problem is 3month leagues. Make it 1/2 years. Less content but more quality to it.

Why do you want them longer if you don't even play them.
i'd like to suggest to make Breaches a lvl 7 Zana. The economy is going to be insane this league and there are many more casual players than hardcore ones (not HC, I mean, 1000 hours a league kind of player), but those casual players lose interest faster when those fun builds are unobtainable, so, there needs to be a Chaos Dump somewhere, somehow, that doesn't need a lvl 8 Zana. GGG wants a sustainable playerbase, and they need to develop currency dumps that isn't at the crafting table. (again, the majority don't use the crafting table to min/max their characters when they can just use trade to get what they want to run the build they want). This is an ineffective currency dump. Maybe my economics understanding is wrong, but if there is less chaos floating out there because of currency dumps, then gear prices go down. Plus, there may be better potential rewards with in-house currency dumps like earlier access to breaches that might have a bigger payoff - that would allow the casual player to get that piece or two to really bring their build together thus keeping them playing longer - which is the goal here, right? Zana changes seem like a good first step.
"
Ludvator wrote:
looks interesting, thanks

while you are at it, please do finally something with those incredibly annoying, tedious and ridiculously long UNSKIPPABLE cutscenes at shaper maps bosses.

I personally humbly second this :)
This does not solve problem with unexplored low-tier maps are not dropping. Zana should sell that maps but there is complete random and I usually getting same explored maps for weeks. Buying white and yellow maps from players is pain in the ass. I'll never do it again. Atlas 3.0 also have terrible design that forces players to run tons of low tier maps for elder-shaper and pantheon crap.
Good changes, much needed sometimes you do a whole shaper influenced map and get 0-2 shaper items this way you can get more out of it (for crafting purposes) out of the Shaper Stronghold map, seems lit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info